Top Oslo Kayaking Tours
10 results | All Oslo Tours
* A traveler said: "We really liked the tour. It was a great mix of biking, information and sightseeing. The two guides were very friendly. We highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great value for money experience. We had a very good driver with an entertaining and knowledgeable guide,giving a live commentary throughout and accompanying the group though each of the attractions."
* A traveler said: "Ivana was a fantastic guide to delicious foods in Oslo. My wife and I were lucky enough to be the only couple on the tour, and we enjoyed every minute of the walking, the talking, and the eating and drinking. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience Our Oliver did a great job and we learned a lot about culture, history, place to have good food I recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Ryan was an absolute legend! Really knowledgeable and fun to be around. Highly recommend the tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "This trip sets you up to give you a taste of a variety of places in Norway! Leaving Oslo, the train ride will take you up to experience the Flam railroad, one of the most scenic railroads on earth, then you'll be bussed down for a riverboat cruise through one of the fjords. Scenic is an understatement!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Romy was an excellent and knowledgeable guide, and we learnt so much about Norway and Oslo, thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The self tour is quite interesting. The ship itself is amazing and would interest adults and children. Many artifacts are included in exhibits and are well signed. You can catch a short orientation movie and watch the original 1 hour movie. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Marta did a great job providing us with historical information, fun facts, and guiding us thru the city Nicely done"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)
- Bygdøy Peninsula
- Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)
- Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)
- Fram Museum (Frammuseet)
- Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)
- Karl Johans Gate
- Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)
- Ibsen Museum
- Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)
- Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)
- Oslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)
- Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany