Top Oslo 4WD Tours
12 results | All Oslo Tours
* A traveler said: "Ryan was an absolute legend! Really knowledgeable and fun to be around. Highly recommend the tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "This trip sets you up to give you a taste of a variety of places in Norway! Leaving Oslo, the train ride will take you up to experience the Flam railroad, one of the most scenic railroads on earth, then you'll be bussed down for a riverboat cruise through one of the fjords. Scenic is an understatement!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Marcella changed our tour around to avoid heavy rain..these sights are both crowded but well worth seeing. Make sure to watch the movie at the Viking Museum"
* A traveler said: "Ivana was a fantastic guide to delicious foods in Oslo. My wife and I were lucky enough to be the only couple on the tour, and we enjoyed every minute of the walking, the talking, and the eating and drinking. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We really liked the tour. It was a great mix of biking, information and sightseeing. The two guides were very friendly. We highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Romy was an excellent and knowledgeable guide, and we learnt so much about Norway and Oslo, thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The itinerary was indeed perfect. The cruise was just amazing with the Fjord cruise vessel. Beautiful vessel. Sleeping compartment were a bonus to recuperate from the one the go. Well thought!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to start discovering Oslo, highly recommended. You see the most important places you need to see in a short time frame but are never under stress! Josh is a great guide I would highly recommend him!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)
- Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)
- Ibsen Museum
- Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)
- Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)
- Bygdøy Peninsula
- Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)
- Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)
- Oslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)
- Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)
- Fram Museum (Frammuseet)
- Karl Johans Gate
- Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany