Top Osaka Tickets & Passes
18 results | All Osaka Tours
* A traveler said: "They were booked but they were able to accommodate us. the service waa great, driver was pleasant. We would do business with Viator again. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was not specific enough some of us could not understand where to meet. What we saw was lovely and worth the money but we skipped Kobe and left tour at Osaka."
* A traveler said: "Lucas was awesome and very knowledgeable. Took us to some great locations and explained everything well to us. Would do this tour again. Lucas is great!"
* A traveler said: "Nara and Kyoto are beautiful. Excellent tour guide, and just the right amount of stopping at each location. A bit chaotic at first trying to figure out which bus you go to at the hotel, but it was sorted then everything worked out."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour! Aki was super friendly and showed us some really fascinating sites in Osaka."
* A traveler said: "Mr. Suga was amazing prompt, knowledgeable and great English skills which allowed us to customize the experience. He also assisted in explaining the subway and bus system which gave us the mobility to truly enjoy the city. Highly Recommend this tour and guide!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour and I highly recommend this to anyone that is wanting to see Osaka! The tour guide was very knowledgeable and targeted what your interest were."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Haru, was very accommodating . The tour was nice , got to see 3 places in one day"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic with harisan guide. Very informative bamboo garden was beautiful. Lunch was suprb"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! Not only will you get to try different foods that the locals themselves actually eat apart from the typical ones that we tourists know like sushi, ramen, etc., you will also get to do some sightseeing as well. Ben was awesome- not only was he very knowledgeable and but also very accommodating!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Japan Mint (Osaka Mint Bureau)
- Osaka Central Fish Market
- Isshin-ji Temple
- Osaka Aquarium (Kaiyukan)
- Den Den Town (Nipponbashi)
- Tsutenkaku Tower
- Osaka Museum of History
- Nara Park (Nara Koen)
- Osaka Museum of Housing and Living
- National Bunraku Theater
- Prefecture Government Sakishima Building (Cosmo Tower)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Osaka
- America-Mura (American Village)
- Osaka City Central Hall
- Amami Onsen Nanten-En
- Sumiyoshi-taisha (Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine)
- Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture