Top Osaka Outdoor Activities
55 results | All Osaka Tours
* A traveler said: "They were booked but they were able to accommodate us. the service waa great, driver was pleasant. We would do business with Viator again. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was not specific enough some of us could not understand where to meet. What we saw was lovely and worth the money but we skipped Kobe and left tour at Osaka."
* A traveler said: "Nara and Kyoto are beautiful. Excellent tour guide, and just the right amount of stopping at each location. A bit chaotic at first trying to figure out which bus you go to at the hotel, but it was sorted then everything worked out."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Adrian was very funny and knowledgeable. He gave us good directions and enough time to explore the area. I will recommend him to anybody."
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant few hours with Levy. Spending time wandering off the beaten track and tasting delicious local food was a wonderful way to get to know Osaka better. Levy is full of knowledge and information. An excellent tour and an essential inclusion to any visit to this great city."
* A traveler said: "Mr. Suga was amazing prompt, knowledgeable and great English skills which allowed us to customize the experience. He also assisted in explaining the subway and bus system which gave us the mobility to truly enjoy the city. Highly Recommend this tour and guide!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic with harisan guide. Very informative bamboo garden was beautiful. Lunch was suprb"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Thank you, yayo! Very charming and insightful. We had a lot of fun and a very tasteful dinner!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! Not only will you get to try different foods that the locals themselves actually eat apart from the typical ones that we tourists know like sushi, ramen, etc., you will also get to do some sightseeing as well. Ben was awesome- not only was he very knowledgeable and but also very accommodating!"
* A traveler said: "Ken and Yuzu were down to earth and very knowledgeable tour guides. We had a blast biking around learning some history and enjoying some light snacks. I highly recommend this tour not only because it was fun but because the organization is helping to stabilize the homeless community by teaching them to fix bikes! If you are into fun while helping the community, this is the event for you!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time . Tour guide Levy made it interesting and fun. Vehicle was new and clean. Would definitely recommend my friends."
* A traveler said: "This was really a wonderful and informative trip. Kevin was great . I really enjoyed the hot springs ! This was one of my |favorite tours. I highly recommend this for anyone who was to see Kobe Mts and one of the best hot springs in the area."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Osaka Central Fish Market
- Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum (Cupnoodles Museum)
- Asahi Beer Suita Factory
- Tempozan Ferris Wheel
- Tempozan Harbor Village
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Osaka
- Abeno Harukas (Osaka Harukas)
- Sumiyoshi-taisha (Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine)
- Kids Plaza Osaka
- Tsutenkaku Tower
- Amami Onsen Nanten-En
- Osaka City Central Hall
- National Bunraku Theater
- Isshin-ji Temple
- Osaka Aquarium (Kaiyukan)
- Prefecture Government Sakishima Building (Cosmo Tower)
- Osaka Museum of Housing and Living
- America-Mura (American Village)
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture