Top Osaka Art & Culture
125 results | All Osaka Tours
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour! Aki was super friendly and showed us some really fascinating sites in Osaka."
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant few hours with Levy. Spending time wandering off the beaten track and tasting delicious local food was a wonderful way to get to know Osaka better. Levy is full of knowledge and information. An excellent tour and an essential inclusion to any visit to this great city."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was not specific enough some of us could not understand where to meet. What we saw was lovely and worth the money but we skipped Kobe and left tour at Osaka."
* A traveler said: "Lucas was awesome and very knowledgeable. Took us to some great locations and explained everything well to us. Would do this tour again. Lucas is great!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing with the help of Guide Mr Hiro. He was really superb. He came in time to pick and with us till the end. Very knowledgeble person with fluent English Language. We had a fantastic time and experience with him. This Viator tour was superb."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Osaka. Kevin was great and the three of us had a great personal tour. Worth it to have the small group experience. Kevin is very knowledgeable and did a great job tailoring the tour to our needs."
* A traveler said: "They were booked but they were able to accommodate us. the service waa great, driver was pleasant. We would do business with Viator again. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic with harisan guide. Very informative bamboo garden was beautiful. Lunch was suprb"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour and I highly recommend this to anyone that is wanting to see Osaka! The tour guide was very knowledgeable and targeted what your interest were."
* A traveler said: "Perhaps a little information to the areas you drive through would be good. Excellent very accommodating team"
* A traveler said: "Mr. Suga was amazing prompt, knowledgeable and great English skills which allowed us to customize the experience. He also assisted in explaining the subway and bus system which gave us the mobility to truly enjoy the city. Highly Recommend this tour and guide!"
* A traveler said: "It was my 50th Birthday celebration. Levy ensured the trip was memorable and gifted a cake at the end"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Adrian was very funny and knowledgeable. He gave us good directions and enough time to explore the area. I will recommend him to anybody."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Haru, was very accommodating . The tour was nice , got to see 3 places in one day"
* A traveler said: "Meeting Rod was awesome. He was of not one of the most down to earth people I ever met in my life. He showed us around the coolest parts of osaka and met some of the coolest locals you would ever meet. From the local food to the feet drinks combined with Rod experience, you are guaranteed memories that will last for ages."
* A traveler said: "Nara and Kyoto are beautiful. Excellent tour guide, and just the right amount of stopping at each location. A bit chaotic at first trying to figure out which bus you go to at the hotel, but it was sorted then everything worked out."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! Not only will you get to try different foods that the locals themselves actually eat apart from the typical ones that we tourists know like sushi, ramen, etc., you will also get to do some sightseeing as well. Ben was awesome- not only was he very knowledgeable and but also very accommodating!"
* A traveler said: "Great evening learning to cook in Osaka. Really friendly host, funny, engaging and we went away with good recipes for street food. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Andrew was my tour guide in Osaka. I asked to be shown places less visited by tourists and I wasn't disappointed. Thank you Andrew for showing me around your city."
* A traveler said: "We had Hitomi as our Tour Guide and she was terrific. Very knowledgeable of the area and the food. We explored the Dotonbori and Shinsekai areas and ate at a couple of differ restaurants. We had Kushikatsu (lightly breaded and fried nibbles on a stick - I had Shitake mushroom, green peppers and a cheese one), Okonomiyaki (Pancake-like mixture with veggies, egg and choice of protein) which we cooked on a griddle in middle of table and lastly the Octopus balls.....with sake of course! Generous amounts of oishi food - highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture