I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing
Spanning 65,000 square feet (6,039 square meters), I-Drive features a quarter-mile (0.4-kilometer) indoor track, more than 60 games in the arcade area, a 4-lane bowling alley, and three pool tables. Race against friends and family in electric go-karts that can reach speeds of up to 45 mph (72 kph). Or enjoy a meal trackside, with 180-degree views of the races and multiple screens to watch sporting or other events.
Different racing packages are available, some of which combine racing, gaming, and food. Some Orlando attraction passes offer discounted races at I-Drive.
Things to Know Before You Go
Drivers must be at least 10 years old, and 55 inches (140 centimeters) or taller.
Guests must wear closed-toe, flat shoes to race; shoe rentals are available.
Skirts are not allowed while racing.
How to Get There
I-Drive is located on Vanguard Street, just off International Drive in the heart of Orlando. Take I-4 to Exit 75B-A. Free parking is available. The Lynx bus service also stops nearby.
When to Get There
I-Drive is open daily from late morning until late evening. With its late-night hours, I-Drive is a great option for when other attractions have closed. It’s also fully climate controlled, making it ideal when it’s hot or rainy. Each race lasts around eight minutes. The venue gets busy on weekends. For shorter wait times, visit on a weekday.
Entertainment Centers in Orlando
There is no shortage of entertainment venues in Orlando. Besides the big theme parks, other entertainment options include Fun Spot America, Andretti Indoor Karting and Games, Kings Entertainment Orlando, iFLY Indoor Skydiving, Battleground Orlando, and GameTime.
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
- Universal CityWalk
- Hard Rock Cafe Orlando
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Universal Studios Florida
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Universal Orlando Resort
- The Wheel at Icon Park
- Icon Orlando 360
- SEA LIFE® Orlando
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Universal's Islands of Adventure
- WonderWorks Orlando