Top Okinawa Extreme Sports
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Okinawa Tours
Sort by: Featured
Superb parasailing in the waters of “Kerama Blue”, boasting one of the most beautiful seas in the world! It feels like you're flying in the sky, but there's also a sense of stability so you can experience it with peace of mind ♪ Rich schedule with 4 flights a day! Reservations can be made according to the travel schedule.
★ 2 tours in half a day! It's a great deal to make it easy and enjoyable for everyone! ★ Exploring the limestone cave (caving) Wear a helmet, knee pads and headlights, and do "caving". There is no doubt that going through the limestone cave in a large, medium and small series will be exciting in a different space! ★ SUPor canoe & waterfall play! You can enjoy SUPor canoe & waterfall play! Please come on clothes that you can get wet on the day! ★ Free photo data! Memorable memories of the trip. During the tour, your guide will take a picture of you with a special waterproof camera and give you free data!
Numerous stalactites formed over tens of thousands of years can be seen everywhere along the exciting path of 200 meters in length! A fantastic space lit up is a must-see! Lighting and passages have also been renewed, so children and adults can easily feel the feeling of cave exploration! Please experience the mystery of nature and the extraordinary world that can only be tasted here! ★ Since it is near the Ishikawa interchange, it is easy to access even during Okinawa sightseeing! * Travel time is about 30 and rainy days are OK! No reservation required! * Since the exact position is not displayed in the car navigation system, please check the google map. ■ Entrance fee Adult 500 yen Child 300 yen (Adult rate 15 years and over Child rate 3 years and over) Business hours AM9: 00 ~ PM17: 30 (Final reception 17:00) entrance fee adult 500yen children 300yen Search on CAVE OKINAWA !!! Website http://cave-okinawa.com/
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Extreme in Okinawa?
The best Extreme in Okinawa according to Viator travelers are:
What Extreme in Okinawa are taking additional safety precautions?
These Okinawa experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Extreme in Okinawa are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Okinawa may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Iriomote Island Tours & Tickets
- Hatoma Island (Hatoma Jima) Tours & Tickets
- Kohama Island (Kohama-jima) Tours & Tickets
- Taketomi Island (Taketomi-jima) Tours & Tickets
- Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Southeast Botanical Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Ishigaki Island Tours & Tickets
- Kondoi Beach Tours & Tickets
- Nakijin Castle (Nakijin-jo) Tours & Tickets
- Miyakojima Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Naha
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Nanchang
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Nanjing
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Zhangjiajie
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Northern China
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture