Top Oaxaca Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Oaxaca Tours
Up your chances of seeing sea turtles and other marine wildlife in their natural habitat on this guided tour of the National Mexican Turtle Center and Ventanilla Lagoon from Huatulco. Pass through local communities en route to get a sense of everyday life outside the city, and stop at a natural cosmetics shop on the way back for a chance to support the local economy.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Experience the enchantment of releasing baby sea turtles into their natural environment on an evening tour from Puerto Escondido. After hotel pickup in a comfortable, air-conditioned car, travel to the unspoiled Palmarito Beach to admire the coastal splendor of the area. Receive an interesting introduction to the behavior and breeding habits of sea turtles before helping newly hatched baby turtles make their way into the sea. Watch the sun set over the virgin sands of the beach before returning to Puerto Escondido with magical memories.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Oaxaca are taking additional safety precautions?
What Kid-Friendly in Oaxaca are good for avoiding crowds?
- Cuilapam Convent (Convento de Cuilápam)
- Tule Tree (Arbol del Tule)
- Cascadas de Llano Grande (Llano Grande Waterfalls)
- Tangolunda Bay (Bahía Tangolunda)
- 20th November Market (Mercado 20 de Noviembre)
- Zipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite)
- Cacaluta Bay (Bahia de Cacaluta)
- Copalita River (Río Copalita)
- Santa Cruz Bay (Bahía Santa Cruz)
- Chachacual Bay
- Benito Juarez Market (Mercado Benito Juarez)
- Mexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga)
- Casa Crespo
- Huatulco National Park (Parque Nacional Huatulco)
- San Antonio Arrazola
- Maguey Bay (Bahía Maguey)
- Órgano Bay (Bahía Órgano)
- Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)
- Oaxaca Culture Museum (Museo de las Culturas de Oaxaca)
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan