Top Oaxaca Classes & Workshops
38 results | All Oaxaca Tours
* A traveler said: "This was the best experience! Such a fun activity. Our tour guide, Cesar was fabulous - really kind and knowledgeable. And the family we met who makes the alebrijes was so warm and informative. Would highly recommend for any creative travelers!"
* A traveler said: "I took the class with my wife and we both enjoy the full experience. Oscar is a great chef and host I fully recommend this experience to anyone visiting Oaxaca."
* A traveler said: "This ia a very good trip. Lots to see and remember. Due to the COVID-19, some of the Placer remain closes as May 2021. I hope we can return to some kind of normalcy soon."
* A traveler said: "This is great for the food lover, and the rest of us. One of us is a food nerd, the other not. We both had a fantastic day. Was incredibly enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and was a great speaker. She kept us engaged. We were very accommodated in that we received way more on the tour than expected. She also took care to do tour in both English and Spanish, and picked us up/dropped us off at our desired location. I am in great awe of Monte Alban and Oaxaca. Book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Marco was wondeful! Throughly enjoyed Monte Alban. Not many people were there and it was nice to enjoy the peace and presence of Monte Alban."
* A traveler said: "The tour was expertly run, gracious, and very informative. Our archeologist guide, Antonio, was very knowledgeable, and shared his wealth of history & stories with us! Bus was comfy. Buffet lunch was yummy - get the mole!"
* A traveler said: "Angel was a great guide, and did a wonderful job leading the English language group members. His knowledge of the site was impressive! He kept things moving along, so we still had a full hour to explore the site on out own!"
* A traveler said: "Gabriel was a great guide. This was a good balance of activities! Monte Alban is impressive and seeing the artisans was a good stop also"
* A traveler said: "It was ALL FABULOUS! OUR guide, "Betsy" was energetic, very knowledgeable and her passion for her city is contagious! Breakfast at the puesta was one favorite, the market, and she was VERY patient helpful at the chocolate store."
* A traveler said: "Tour and guide was superb. His background in archeology enhanced our experience. His knowledge and explanations were not notch. Don Rosalio Felix treated my family and myself with courtesy and a deep regard for someone seeking knowledge beyond cursory and superficial facts about the people, place and events at Monte Alban. Without reservation I recommend the operator of this tour. On a closing note, Mr. Felix even accommodated our need for cool refreshments on what was a hot and very sunny August day. Truly a scholar and a gentleman."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyable from start to end! Guide, Jessie, was knowledgeable and charming. She shared so much history of art in Oaxaca and about the culture here. She provided a snack, great bikes, and we all had a wonderful time! Book this one! 💜"
* A traveler said: "This class was great. A highlight of our trip. Fun and engaging. The small group size made it very intimate and everyone was able to get involved. Everything we made was delicious and we can't wait to replicate the recipes at home. Thank you, Jane!"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing cooking class!! We were picked up at our hostel and taken to the Quinta. We got to enjoy some of míguels house blend coffee while hearing stories and touring the on-site farm, learning about some of the unique ingredients. From there we went to a local molino and markets to get the remainder ingredients and than off to the races with cooking. Was fun, informative and most importantly delicious! Cannot recommend enough. One of the highlights of our incredible week in Oaxaca."
* A traveler said: "Great experience that was more than just cooking. It help us understand the history of regional cuisine and the importance to the local cultures."
Frequently Asked Questions
- San Bartolo Coyotepec
- Copalita River (Río Copalita)
- San Antonio Arrazola
- Cascadas de Llano Grande (Llano Grande Waterfalls)
- Oaxaca Ethnobotanical Garden (Jardín Etnobotánico de Oaxaca)
- 20th November Market (Mercado 20 de Noviembre)
- Playa La Entrega (La Entrega Bay)
- Benito Juárez Home (Casa de Benito Juárez)
- Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)
- Chachacual Bay
- Tlacolula Market (Mercado Tlacolula)
- Mexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga)
- Cuilapam Convent (Convento de Cuilápam)
- Abastos Market (Central de Abastos)
- Huatulco National Park (Parque Nacional Huatulco)
- Santo Domingo de Guzman Church (Templo de Santo Domingo de Guzmán)
- Oaxaca Culture Museum (Museo de las Culturas de Oaxaca)
- Santa Cruz Bay (Bahía Santa Cruz)
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific