Top Oaxaca City Food & Drink
31 results | All Oaxaca City Tours
* A traveler said: "This is great for the food lover, and the rest of us. One of us is a food nerd, the other not. We both had a fantastic day. Was incredibly enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Excellent food tour of the markets. Elizabeth did a great job explaining everything about the food and we stopped to taste. I’d highly recommend taking this tour!"
* A traveler said: "I took the class with my wife and we both enjoy the full experience. Oscar is a great chef and host I fully recommend this experience to anyone visiting Oaxaca."
* A traveler said: "This ia a very good trip. Lots to see and remember. Due to the COVID-19, some of the Placer remain closes as May 2021. I hope we can return to some kind of normalcy soon."
* A traveler said: "It was ALL FABULOUS! OUR guide, "Betsy" was energetic, very knowledgeable and her passion for her city is contagious! Breakfast at the puesta was one favorite, the market, and she was VERY patient helpful at the chocolate store."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Miguel was fantastic! Excellent driver, saw what we wanted to see and connected us with nice people at the sites we visited. We booked a private tour for three - money well spent. Comfortable, air-conditioned, new van. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Viator is the best transportation I’ve ever used! Communication was perfect, Liz saved us when I entered the wrong pick-up airport! Roger was so nice and warm and friendly. I definitely recommend Viator for airport transportation services."
* A traveler said: "Marco was waiting for me when I arrived and it was an easy and nice ride to my airBnb. I will use this service again"
* A traveler said: "On time, easy drive and helpful driver. Was picked up at our adresse and he came a little early. Just want we needed and wanted!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was expertly run, gracious, and very informative. Our archeologist guide, Antonio, was very knowledgeable, and shared his wealth of history & stories with us! Bus was comfy. Buffet lunch was yummy - get the mole!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable (and charming) and took us to places we would never have experienced. Highly recommend this tour to do at the beginning of a visit to Oaxaca as the local markets and stalls around the Zocalo will give you the opportunity to explore more new tastes. More fun than expensive restaurants. Get to know traditional cooking."
* A traveler said: "The guide at Mitla was full of knowledge and passion. The mezcal salesman was not pushy and aswered all questions. The family,of weavers was very pleasant.The,tour was in english and spanish. Tule was,closed."
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing cooking class!! We were picked up at our hostel and taken to the Quinta. We got to enjoy some of míguels house blend coffee while hearing stories and touring the on-site farm, learning about some of the unique ingredients. From there we went to a local molino and markets to get the remainder ingredients and than off to the races with cooking. Was fun, informative and most importantly delicious! Cannot recommend enough. One of the highlights of our incredible week in Oaxaca."
* A traveler said: "A relaxed night of informative dining. We dined in a beautiful setting trying many new foods. A must try when in Huatulco."
* A traveler said: "Great experience that was more than just cooking. It help us understand the history of regional cuisine and the importance to the local cultures."
* A traveler said: "Just plain fun. Chef Geraldo makes Mexican cuisine doable. What better way to spend time than with new friends and good food."
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip - first we visit a pottery - the one that for many is the mother of making this black pottery started here and it is now her family that runs the business. Sadly, no production at this time but it was clearly another quality then we have seen in the city. Second, we visit a textile artist (learned about making colours, spin the wool, making rugs and much more). The one we visit is a famous guy and he knew a lot and loved sharing. After that we visit first a Mezcal production that was of a good size that could show us every step of the prodution. Very interesting. Last, we visit a tiny family run production that was not producing anything just now, but the owner told us so much about producing mezcal and was very charming. The guide and the driver (two persons) made it a fun and interesting trip and as we had a full day with them, we got around many topics. We are very happy we decided on this tour specific and will recommend it to everyone. Thanks to both for making a great day!!!"