Top Oahu Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
450 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Highly recommend! Although we were not able to take a boat to the USS Arizona due to maintenance issues, we were still able to visit the aviation museum, the USS Missouri, and the submarine. The aviation museum is a must to visit while at Pearl Harbor. There is more to see at Pearl Harbor than just the USS Arizona."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "The trip is so enjoyable! Tiki educated us about the Hawaii HX, he is so pleasant to talk to, I would recommend people to take this tour with tiki."
* A traveler said: "Paradise Cove was everything I hoped for in a Hawaiian Luau! The only issue we had was with the booking. We chose to include and pay for transportation but were not told that our Resort was not an option for pick up. I will be seeking a refund from aviator for that part of the experience. But the Luau itself was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Trips were amazing. We purchased 3 lines for the day. The red line was very informative. The pink line took you around to shops and hotels. The blue line was simply amazing. The sights on this trip were so beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Very well organized, efficient, and fokd was amazing. Great show, great staff, just everything was amazing. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Very interesting and informative. Had a great time. Tour guide was awesome. Knew his stuff. Nice person."
* A traveler said: "This was the best experience of our lives. Thank you so much for making this the best experience for my family your crew made it fun and made my kids feel so secure about the adventure of snorkeling. Again thank you. The captain and the crew were the best."
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling was very relaxing. Food was good. Crew was great. View was awesome. Will definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "Mike is an amazing life guide through the history of Hawaii, real deal! Harry, best driver ever!!!! Mahalo for showing my SeaStar and me Hawai’i through your eyes. To give them 5 stars would not express the appreciation. I give them 7 stars✨ the number of completion, we completely enjoyed this tour😍"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the island from a different perspective was just amazing! Pilot Bastian for sure made the experience a more pleasant one with his narrating."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! The guide was amazing. He was so knowledgeable and entertaining. He was polite, friendly and ensured that we all had a good time. Which we all did!"
* A traveler said: "Diving down in the submarine and the scenery was out of this world. The guide was very informative and pleasant. My wife and I found the tour extremely well organized and professional."
* A traveler said: "Rey was our guide. He was awesome. This is a great tour with so much to see and do. My family had such a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Cousin Dave was the best! Very knowledgeable and personable tour guide! This is a great tour especially if it’s your first time to the island. You get a good sample of things and a expanded knowledge of things you might want to revisit later in greater depth. Great to do early in your trip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour bus driver was Awesome!!! She knew so much history it was AMAZING!!! She made the history come alive! Thank you for a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "There are so many things to do at Kualoa Ranch and this was a great tour. Showcasing filming spots for many movies, TV shoes and showcasing parts and history of Hawaii. With a couple of stops you get opportunities to get some great photos. Tour guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is the best !!! Very patient. And very knowledgeable. The whole tour experience is fun 🙌"
* A traveler said: "Knowledge of our guide "Big Tony"; the places he took us to, were very beautiful. Not much more to add."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the waterfall was definitely worth the hike up! Our guide Sergie was fantastic and showed us all the beautiful views. He was very knowledgeable and friendly, also always willingly to help us take photos. Amazing experience overall :)"
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Sierra was very knowledgeable, fun, enthusiastic, and friendly. She took us around the 3/4 of the Island and gave great detail. Her actually being a native made our experience authentic."
* A traveler said: "Milo was very friendly and courteous guide and made sure everyone stayed hydrated and fed. He also mentioned all the sites and explained them with great detail, and made it enjoyable, you will have plenty of time for scenery photos. You will not be disappointed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Diamond Head
- Aloha Tower Marketplace
- Coconut Island (Moku o Loe)
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue
- Sandy Beach Park
- Magic Island
- Honolulu Zoo
- Banzai Pipeline
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Waimea Bay
- Iolani Palace
- Hawaii State Capitol
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Waimanalo Beach Park