Top Oahu Shore Excursions
84 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "Very surreal and humbling. Ben our tour guide did a wonderful job on guiding and answering questions. Both the Arizona and Mighty MO was must see for our trip to Hawaii."
* A traveler said: "Kenneth did an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING job. He went above and beyond all expectations!! He needs a RAISE!!!"
* A traveler said: "Auntie Kelli was an amazing tour guide. Great attitude, lots of energy, and amazing stories. Her mic had some issue, but she made it work as best she could. Great experience."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Sierra was very knowledgeable, fun, enthusiastic, and friendly. She took us around the 3/4 of the Island and gave great detail. Her actually being a native made our experience authentic."
* A traveler said: "I thought it was a beautiful and memorable experience. The Memorial was educational as well as touching!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great and amazing. We had so much fun. The tour guide know everything and was super nice and chill."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Stopped at a few places to check things out. Guide never rushed us. Beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "We only got to do the bike ride. Our sail & snorkel got canceled because of the weather. The bike ride was great. The guides did a wonderful job."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, beautiful views, with local insight of Hawaii. Definitely a highlight of my stay in O’ahu."
* A traveler said: "Seeing those Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles 🐢 would be my most memorable event in my life here in Hawaii."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour. Justin is very knowledgeable about the area. Really enjoyed all of the beaches."
* A traveler said: "This was a good tour. I have always wanted to see the Pearl Harbor memorial. I’m glad that I was able to experience it."
* A traveler said: "Carey was fantastic! He had a route and was easily customized with what we wanted to do. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had an AWESOME time. Shelly is the best. We we're lucky to have her both days. She is ohana to us. You have a great company. Give Shelly a raise!!😊"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Guide was super fun and extremely helpful with the photography. He had amazing spots chosen for us. If you're going alone though, some of your shots will be a bit boring. Nice to have a person wandering the beaches or posing in your pictures, since 100 photos of just a beach will get boring."
* A traveler said: "Our tour Lady Driver, Lei was very good and was very friendly and took us to the best point to see the view and places to come visit later."
* A traveler said: "The crew were very welcoming and informative not judgeu and overbearing.. It was a relaxed atmosphere. The best oart was Being able to watch and do the varied water activities with my son.. all in one place.."
* A traveler said: "From the attentive, friendly crew to the beautiful, well maintained ship the experience was an amazing night. Plenty of food and drink for everyone on board. The views from the water and the fireworks were just incredible. Highly recommend his event."
* A traveler said: "Great experience to see a lot of locations around the island. Awsome views and great pictures to remember the trip."
* A traveler said: "Kiki, was a great host & told us a lot of history & was very informative about Hawaii.. He was very kind & was a surfer back in the day..Knew a lot about the different beaches in the area.."
* A traveler said: "The captain and his crew were very informative and made sure we got to see some whales. I enjoyed talking to the captain and learning about the Hawaiian culture. ."
* A traveler said: "Bonnie was our tour guide for the tour and was wonderful. We gave her our ideas of seeing the different beaches and she added some she thought would be nice and they were excellent.. Even spent time swimming at one stop. A very enjoyable experience and would definitely recommend it."
* A traveler said: "This was amazing! Our guide Zola was incredible, he thoroughly explained everything we needed before diving. I started to freak out a little bit, and he helped me float at the surface until I calmed down and was able to dive and get the full experience. Now I'm inspired to get my certification!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Halona Blowhole
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Diamond Head
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- Koko Crater
- Banzai Pipeline
- Kahana Bay Beach Park
- Bishop Museum
- Coconut Island (Moku o Loe)
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Aloha Tower Marketplace
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Mokolii Island
- Waimea Bay
- Kailua Beach Park
- He'eia State Park
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Makapuu Lighthouse