Top Oahu Photography Tours
39 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Our driver/photographer/tour guide was very knowledgeable of the island and Hawaiian history and legends. We saw some great sights and learned much. We have not yet seen the pictures he made of us but expect them to be good. Not a cheap trip but more bang for the buck than other tours. The views were spectacular. John really loves what he does."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery and the fun and informative info from the driver/guide named. Mac! Also enjoyed the comaraderie with everybody else!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent experience. John was excellent and so knowledgeable and informative. I got the most gorgeous pictures and had an excellent time. I have taken tours all over Europe and this one was a five star adventure."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this trip. Pattie was so helpful and informative and took photos of me at the different stops on the tour. Tops This was my fourth time to visit Hawaii and this time I got to see places I had not seen before.I would highly recommend this tour to anybody despite the 5 am start!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Guide was super fun and extremely helpful with the photography. He had amazing spots chosen for us. If you're going alone though, some of your shots will be a bit boring. Nice to have a person wandering the beaches or posing in your pictures, since 100 photos of just a beach will get boring."
* A traveler said: "Going underwater in the sub scooter. Being able to swim while waiting for my turn. The pictures that were taken by the crew were awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful reefs! There was a great crew on board who were very knowledgeable and willing to help. I would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent!!!!!!!!! My wife isnt super mobile due to a lung transplant and recent cancer surgery, but the staff was more than helpful getting her in the water"
* A traveler said: "John was really amazing - very knowledgeable, charismatic and accomodating. He shared a lot of beautiful stories about hawaii’s history and its people. We will sure book another tour with him in our next trip to hawaii. Mahalo nui loa John, our ohana."
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I had a fabulous time on the Beautiful Hawaii Photo Tour with our great guide, De-Jay. De-Jay was so informative and showed us many helpful photography tips and fabulous locations. Well worth the time. Thanks for a great day."
* A traveler said: "Such amazing spots to see O’ahu and a magnificent sunrise. Tons of great photos and loved the interactions and recommendations. Thanks for the help with iPhone photographs! They turned out amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience to see a lot of locations around the island. Awsome views and great pictures to remember the trip."
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I had a wonderful time on this tour! The sunrise was magnificent and Jim helped us get the best pictures! I have been taking pictures for years and he gave me some great advice and my daughter has just started and he helped her get excited about what she can do with her camera! I have so many beautiful pictures I dont know which ones to blow up so I can hang them in my house. He also took us to some amazing places we would never have seen by ourselves!! I will take this tour again if I ever go back! Awesome!"
* A traveler said: "The route we took was absolutely breathtaking! Daniel (our guide) was on time, did a wonderful job talking us through the equipment and explaining how the E-Bikes worked. The pace was fast, but comfortable and he was incredibly knowledgeable about the history of the area and meaning behind names etc. 10/10 would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "John our tour Guide was the absolute the best. John gave us the tour of Our Lives of the Northside of Hawaii we learned about the culture and History. The local eateries were amazing the pictures I can't say how beautiful our pictures came out. Our sunset pictures was the best we are so appreciative of his kind and patient nature. A thousand stars"
* A traveler said: "Excelente!!! Would go back for sunset photos. Mac was phenomenal and actually catered to everyone needs and wants. He captured great photos!!!! Made everyone feel comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Top tier customer service! Michelle was Very kind, patient and friendly to work with! Highly recommend ♥️"
* A traveler said: "John was an amazing photographer very engaging and made what would be otherwise awkward moments fun and engaging!! Photos turned out great and he was super helpful with other recommendations for our trip! had some delicious food because of his recommendations! would definitely recommend booking!!"
* A traveler said: "Natalie, our tour guide, customized the day-long tour to our interests (one adult, three children), making it a most memorable day for all of us on Oahu. She introduced us to Hawaiian treats and showed us incredible beaches, wave pools, as well as a hike through a botanical garden capped off with a swim under a waterfall. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Kenneth did a fabulous job, prompt pick up, very knowledgeable and great sense of humor. It was an enjoyable trip. We were very disappointed that there was a trickle of water coming over the falls and we were unable to get in the water, as we were told the day before to wear comfortable shoes and our swimsuits. Elizabeth Ruport"
* A traveler said: "First time having our family pic taken by a professional. Michelle was super! She was very accommodating, too! Thank you Michelle for a fun experience:)"
* A traveler said: "FANTASTIC!!! John was a huge source of information and had great ideas and nice accessories to make us “picture perfect”. I would do this all over again in a heartbeat. Take the 3 hour and don’t wait for a special occasion (ours was a birthday celebration)."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Costume Dress Up Experiences
- Photography Tours
- Plantation Tours
- Pop Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Oahu Cruise Port
- Waimanalo Beach Park
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- King Kamehameha Statue
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue
- Waimea Bay
- Honolulu Harbor
- Lanai Lookout
- Kapiolani Park
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Sandy Beach Park
- Manoa Falls
- Kaau Crater
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Banzai Pipeline
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Manoa Valley
- Honolulu Zoo
- Coconut Island (Moku o Loe)
- Waimea Valley