Top Oahu Dining Experiences
20 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was just awesome. Exceeded my expectations. The structure was great. The entertainment and service was great. Definitely a must! Some people didn’t remember choosing their food. When you book your cruise please pay attention to the menu because that will be what you will be eating for the 5 course dinner! Enjoy."
* A traveler said: "From the time we arrived, it was awesome. From the greeters, the crew,, entertainment, and especially our waiter Danny. I'll say it is something we'll do again"
* A traveler said: "Jackson was an amazing tour/host for our tour. Was very interesting Greatand had lots of fun!! Thanks for an enjoyable time!"
* A traveler said: "Kelly made this tour outstanding! The food choices, bike route, conversation, timeline flowed so well. It was just the perfect day. Gratitude for Kelly and the beautiful island of Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "These guys have an incredibly clean flavor! I liked the atmosphere and the staff was homie. Very good and would go back"
* A traveler said: "We had lots of fun both with our driver, Aina, and the other passengers. There were only 4 of us. It it was still a blast! The co formation from Viator sent us to a meeting place they haven't used in 6 months, but the correct place was only a few blocks away so it worked out ok."
* A traveler said: "The fire dance is spectacular. The Chief is very talented, amusing and informative. Great MC and performer."
* A traveler said: "The food and service was great. The server was very cordial and gave great service. The only thing I would state the con would be that when we walked in, before sitting down some of the staff made us feel belittled saying “ oh they are on the coupon” which made all of us in our party feel very uncomfortable. Also the menu titles options changed. Aside from that the whole meal was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Can't say enough about this tour. Our guide was exceptional and took us to some very memorable bars. We shared this tour with some people from the Air Force and they made us feel very welcome! I was concerned about pedaling, but it was no problem. Definitely recommend this one!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience enjoyed the good and your. I would recommend to friends and family. My next trip!"
* A traveler said: "The guys are great. Got to try SO MUCH food. Went to places outside Waikiki that we wouldn’t have known of otherwise. Excellent info on other places to eat during our stay."
* A traveler said: "This was the best experience of our lives. Thank you so much for making this the best experience for my family your crew made it fun and made my kids feel so secure about the adventure of snorkeling. Again thank you. The captain and the crew were the best."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Holla, on bus 3, was awesome and entertaining! We loved it all from the ocean, the sunset, the show, the drinks and ample good food! It was well worth out trip! Learning about the Rich Hawaiian culture was very interesting. Would highly recommend Paradise Cove Luau!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was very helpful and friendly throughout the entire experience. I got slightly sea sick and several crew members tried to make the ride more comfortable for me."
* A traveler said: "They called us "family" from the start of the luau and I think they genuinely meant it. By the end of the evening we felt sad to leave our new cousins. Both entertaining and educational we would recommend this particular luau to anyone vacationing in Hawaii. The dinner was pretty darn good too."
* A traveler said: "Great food, superb location including an amazing sunset, three cocktails included in price together with an incredible and thrilling island show."
* A traveler said: "The ambiance was fantastic great food cocktails entertainment fireworks and service was excellent Great way for my husband and I to spend our Valentines Day I highly recommend experiencing this cruise on your visit to Hawaii"
* A traveler said: "Pick up was handy with two small children in our party. Boat, meal and show were excellent. Plenty of food on the self serve buffet, tasted great. Dessert as well. Topped off with the fireworks at the end. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Loved all of the performances. Dancers and singers are great! The best show I’ve ever since so far. Loved it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kawaiaha'o Church
- Manoa Valley
- Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Lanikai Beach
- Kapiolani Park
- Mt. Tantalus
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Mokolii Island
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
- Valley of the Temples
- Diamond Head
- Kahana Bay Beach Park
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Paradise Cove Luau
- Lyon Arboretum
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach