Top Oahu Car Tours
64 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Pearl Harbor is one of the most important events in our history and wanted to experience the place and memorialize the importance. We need to keep this and honor this for future generations. Mahalo for doing just that. It was a moving and emotional journey."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "Our guide is great! We stop by a lot of places to grab foods. The Dole plantation has the best pineapple icecream."
* A traveler said: "All of it from our Cousin Flo on the bus trip it was Awesome and she was too!!! We especially like the gentleman with the fire."
* A traveler said: "The Luau was very nice and informative regarding the native Hawaiian culture. The Cheif had a great sense of humor and kept everyone laughing throughout the night, including myself. The food was excellent and there were many options to cover your preferences"
* A traveler said: "The boat and crew were great! The lunch was well packaged and yummy. The water was a little rough when we were swimming but the crew made sure everyone was safe from start to finish. We ended up seeing dolphins and turtles."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the blue line trolley. The tour guide was knowledgeable, engaged in the riders and soo funny. Ciso."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful way to see the main points of the island. We had a very good tour guide and driver!!!! Friendly people all around and I learned much about the island today."
* A traveler said: "Saw everything south just enough time. Excellent and knowledgeable tour guide. Breath taking and touching experience. Must see"
* A traveler said: "The Macadamia Nut farm and, of course, the turtles! Too much time at the Dole plantation; better to have more time at the beach. Mike was a great tour guide. I'd recommend him to anyone"
* A traveler said: "first time doing this and my wife and i loved it very friendly staff very gorgeous views you get that relaxing feeling and its super fun , next time i come to hawaii im going here again"
* A traveler said: "Driver was friendly. Since movie was not part of “tour” due to COVID restrictions, it’s encouraged to view (on site) before going to the Memorial."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent tour with Michael! Enjoyed our day on O’ahu!!!! 😀 Visited turtle and surf beaches some tourist spots and others off the tourist path. Lunch was awesome at the beach house topped off with pineapple ice cream from the Dole!"
* A traveler said: "My family really enjoyed the self-guided audio tours. We only had time to do 2 of the 6, but wished we had done more. Great way to see the island and focus on the key places without having to do a ton of research on your own. Price is well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Ben was an awesome tour guide. The 5 hour trip was filled with fun, beauty, adventure and just lovely people. We had an absolute blast and want to do it again!! Ben made sure we were all safe which made me feel really good since I had my 10 year old along. So fun! I highly recommend this outing!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour with Mariko. She picked us up on time and even had umbrellas for us when the rain moved in. She was so knowledgeable about the island and definitely knew all of the best places to take us to avoiding the crowds. If we're ever back in Oahu, we would definitely use them again."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful tour with Lanai. He shared history of the area and of Hawaiian food. We very much enjoyed the food at each stop and recommendations for additional restaurants. We were stuffed and were able to enjoy leftovers from the tour later that evening! We look forward to touring again on our return to hawaii! Joe & Elisa"
* A traveler said: "My gf and I enjoyed our first hiking trip in Hawaii! Along the way we met a really great couple who made the day even better!"
* A traveler said: "I have to say Because it hardly had any reviews I thought it was a scam! But it’s not! Omg this was so worth it! You get picked up at your hotel. They do a mini tour in a cool car then they drop you for hiking then you get picked up for another mini tour! Lisa was awesome and knowledgeable! So worth it!"
* A traveler said: "The views were great and the information provided was really good. We seen things we wouldn’t have even known about it without it"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the sunset at the park and also having a great tour guide Lisa made it worth while. If you are visiting Hawaii this tour should be your first because you learn so much and make you trip so worth while."
* A traveler said: "Melissa did a fantastic job on our personal tour. She made it feel like we were just spending the day with a good friend. She helped us to manage our time to include everything we wanted to do, plus loads of things we had no idea we wanted to see.|Well worth the cost. We highly recommend Melissa."
* A traveler said: "We saw so many amazing things! Nicole was our tour guide/driver. We had six in our group with a variety of interests. She was able to take us to the points of interest we had on our list and more. We saw two lighthouses-Diamond Head and Makapu'u, Diamond Head Lookout, Makapu'u Lookout, Byodo-in Temple, Chinaman's Hat, Halona Blowhole, Hanama Bay Nature Preserve, Dole Plantation, Kualoa Park and Turtle Bay. We had lunch at Ted's great inexpensive lunch and dessert-pineapple cheesecake with macadamia nut crust -yum. Also the Dole Plantation has pineapple soft ice cream. Nicole was great and I can't say enough about how wonderful our day was. Thanks!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences