Top Oahu Mountain Bike Tours
23 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour, beautiful views, with local insight of Hawaii. Definitely a highlight of my stay in O’ahu."
* A traveler said: "Kelly made this tour outstanding! The food choices, bike route, conversation, timeline flowed so well. It was just the perfect day. Gratitude for Kelly and the beautiful island of Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guides were fantastic providing some great information on the area. The bike ride was just as it was advertised, very little pedaling. Prepare to do a lot of braking on the trek down winding countryside. We had a great time. Would definitely recommend to allow for a lazy morning before spending the afternoon on this tour."
* A traveler said: "We only got to do the bike ride. Our sail & snorkel got canceled because of the weather. The bike ride was great. The guides did a wonderful job."
* A traveler said: "We had lots of fun both with our driver, Aina, and the other passengers. There were only 4 of us. It it was still a blast! The co formation from Viator sent us to a meeting place they haven't used in 6 months, but the correct place was only a few blocks away so it worked out ok."
* A traveler said: "Travis was a most excellent guide and the bikes made the trip as strenuous you wanted. Beautiful views and great insights to the history of the ranch. One suggestion, the seats on the bikes are typical mountain bike seats, as in no padding, if you have them I suggest padded biking shorts for the ride."
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was amazing, getting to drive down the trails following out amazing tour guide Don was awesome. I loved learning about the histories of the island. I would definitely repeat the trip again."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour Sumora. Sorry if spelled wrong great host! Explained very well. The crew great! Helpful and friendly. Fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "Very Friendly and really helpful staff, great for first time riders. Views were beautiful. Very interesting stories."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing activity. We all had so much fun. The tour guides were very professional but fun. My husband even had a small octopus stuck to his helmet on the up to surface. Highly recommended. (Marti Haug-Smith)"
* A traveler said: "There are so many things to do at Kualoa Ranch and this was a great tour. Showcasing filming spots for many movies, TV shoes and showcasing parts and history of Hawaii. With a couple of stops you get opportunities to get some great photos. Tour guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "My family and I had the opportunity to do this on our trip to Hawaii and it was awesome! Ask for Anna and Braeley!"
* A traveler said: "Kelly was our guide and he was awesome. Informative, patient, and very knowledgeable. 100% recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "This was such an awesome way to see the island sights. The tour guide was very friendly and helpful, and made sure we knew what we were doing the whole time. The biking was easy and fun, the hiking was so beautiful and the snorkeling was amazing! Krash and Sushi made the sailing so much fun! Would definitely recommend. Thanks E!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is the best !!! Very patient. And very knowledgeable. The whole tour experience is fun 🙌"
* A traveler said: "Seeing and doing things we have never experienced in our own country with our family was wonderful with your help!!"
* A traveler said: "Can't say enough about this tour. Our guide was exceptional and took us to some very memorable bars. We shared this tour with some people from the Air Force and they made us feel very welcome! I was concerned about pedaling, but it was no problem. Definitely recommend this one!"
* A traveler said: "Mom and daughter bike tour w Kelly, our tour guide. He did a masterful job of giving us lots of info about the area, culture, food, surfing and beaches."
* A traveler said: "Riding the bikes on the streets of Waikiki and seeing the sights. Hiking up to Diamond Head was great . Ryan and his wife were great waiting for us if we got tired. Greatest tour guides we ever had. Would recommend this to everyone who visits Honolulu."
* A traveler said: "The route we took was absolutely breathtaking! Daniel (our guide) was on time, did a wonderful job talking us through the equipment and explaining how the E-Bikes worked. The pace was fast, but comfortable and he was incredibly knowledgeable about the history of the area and meaning behind names etc. 10/10 would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Sight seeing was great. Seeing more of the town outside of Waikiki beach was also great. The guides were very informative on the historical nature of the area during the ride & hike, and the overall experience was amazing!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Diamond Head
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Byodo-In Temple
- Waimea Bay
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- Waikiki Beach
- Mt. Tantalus
- Honolulu Zoo
- Honolulu Hale
- Coconut Island (Moku o Loe)
- Kaau Crater
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Magic Island
- Kaneohe Bay
- Lanikai Beach
- Valley of the Temples
- Ko Olina