Top Oahu Extreme Sports
83 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "The guys was very professional loved every moment .. will go again I felt safe.. the music was great"
* A traveler said: "The staff are very knowledgeable, nice, and funny! Also, the farm is beautiful. We all had a great time there. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The overall experience was great! Our guides were fantastic and gave so much information and facts about the sharks! Definitely an experience we'll never forget!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing crew and saw a ton of sharks, beautiful scenery, but I would advise against this if you are easily seasick or not a strong swimmer as it is 2 miles out and the waves and current are really intense. It's very safe, but it was mildly difficult. That being said 10/10, I'd highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had the absolute greatest experience Parasailing! Our instructors were so fun and outgoing. I'd highly recommend this company! What a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling with turtles was amazing. Our tour guides were great at finding sea life. Food was amazing and crew made it a great time."
* A traveler said: "Riding the ATV's and the beautiful scenery !! Also our tour guide was just awesome. Ja-cu I think was his name."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience! I highly recommend it. Bring something warm, it’s chilly up there. Great way to see the entire island, and take cool pics and videos."
* A traveler said: "Friendly (Josh) pilot who was really good about pointing out a variety of sights and was interested in the customers experience and excited about what we were seeing"
* A traveler said: "Zipping the longest line as a coconut to get across. Fun and exciting! Our zip guys; Mark, Jacob and David were the BEST! If we get to come back,I will do the Zipline again. Hopefully with the same crew."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience, one in a lifetime. There were 2 big sharks and 1 barracuda. I still didn't get video because have an android, but hopefully will get it soon by email."
* A traveler said: "Great ride, everyone was friendly and helpful. Parasailing was a blast. Highly recommend with H2O sports."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing Honeymoon experience with a private helicopter tour! Beautiful views, absolutely worth doing if you are visiting Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "The guide "L" she was amazing and the whole experience was great. The kids loved it and already planning to come back in the future! Highly recommended for families with kids."
* A traveler said: "This was a great hike. And Arlene was the best. Highly recommend this hike for a small outdoor adventure. It’s just a couple of hours and the hike was easy. We have been to Oahu several times and never knew of this beautiful place. So glad that we booked this"
* A traveler said: "this was the coolest experience! our instructors were so nice and we got to see quite a lot of sharks, definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, beautiful views, with local insight of Hawaii. Definitely a highlight of my stay in O’ahu."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of the island. Our guide was knowledgeable, kind, and flexible with what we wanted to see. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour. We were able to see everything that we wanted to see. Thank you for such a great experience. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "That I did it with my daughter in Hawaii, our very first time on the island and it was special. We had a great time. I recommend it highly."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Incredibly knowledgeable about his home and culture. Professional but friendly and accommodating. Absolutely recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the tour: the WHOLE thing! Thank you to our guides! They delivered on the promise to see awesome marine life (bonus: good local history and funny jokes)."
* A traveler said: "Nice boat. Excellent crew. Great location to see fish and turtles. The crew made sure everyone was happy and had plenty of photos. The crew was a also very watchful of everyone in the water for added safety. I would do this again!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guides were fantastic providing some great information on the area. The bike ride was just as it was advertised, very little pedaling. Prepare to do a lot of braking on the trek down winding countryside. We had a great time. Would definitely recommend to allow for a lazy morning before spending the afternoon on this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Shark Diving
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Manoa Valley
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue
- Koʻolau Range
- Iolani Palace
- Valley of the Temples
- Kahana Bay Beach Park
- Waimanalo Beach Park
- Lyon Arboretum
- Mokolii Island
- Waimea Valley
- Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu
- Ko Olina
- King Kamehameha Statue
- Lanai Lookout