Things to Do on Oahu This Summer
With warm weather and minimal rainfall all year round, Oahu is beautiful any time you choose to visit. That said, a summertime visit ensures not only the tropical beach days that Hawaiian vacations are made of but also plenty of water sports, outdoor adventures, and cultural events. Here are a few activities for your visit to the island.
- Watch hula dancing and try traditional Hawaiian dishes at aluau.
- Circle the island and see all the highlights on aguided coach tour.
- Get unobstructed views of the island on anopen-door helicopter tour.
- Swim with green sea turtles on asnorkeling trip to Turtle Canyon.
- Delve into the past at thePolynesian Cultural Center.
- Honor history on askip-the-line tour of Pearl Harborand the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Explore Ka’a’awa Valley ona horseback rideorATV tour.
- Indulge in a buffet of fresh local food while listening to live music on asunset dinner cruise.
- Enjoy the views and the adrenaline rush of azipline tourthrough the Ka’a’awa Valley.
- See sharks up close from the security of a cage on ashark cage–diving adventure.