Top Northern Portugal Travel & Transportation Services
264 results | All Northern Portugal Tours
* A traveler said: "Perfect introduction so u get a quick overview of the City. I highly recommend booking the boat cruise and the wine tasting. Definitely worth it if u spend 2 or 3 days and u want to make the most of it!"
* A traveler said: "We booked a transfer to our apartment and a return to the airport and both were on time with nice drivers and cars. We would certainly recommend this service and it is good value too."
* A traveler said: "Reliable - even when we arrived early, our driver was waiting. Smooth easy journey to our hotel - faultless and good value."
* A traveler said: "Hassle-free way to start a well-earned vacation in Porto. Very friendly, reliable and efficient communication with Meridian4People office - hi, Claudia! Received trip confirmation and response to inquiries right away. Driver was punctual, polite, informative but discrete and professional. New, high end vehicle left an excellent impression. Thank you very much and best regards!"
* A traveler said: "After 20 hours of travelling, it was nice to see a welcoming face waiting for us at the Porto Airport. We were to our hotel in no time, even though it was high traffic."
* A traveler said: "Good service, nice experience , the drivers, staff at the tasting etc were very friendly and professional!"
* A traveler said: "Jose was one of the best drivers we have had. Very informative and helpful with the various city sites"
* A traveler said: "The driver arrived just a bit early and when we came downstairs he was waiting for us. He promptly loaded our suitcases and took us directly to the airport. A CD was playing softly and he asked if that was OK or did we want it turned off."
* A traveler said: "The company quickly asked a question to clarify our pick-up location. Driver was On-time and professional. Car was clean and well-maintained."
* A traveler said: "Ivo was a lovely tour guide. He picked us up on time and was very knowledgeable about wine. The river cruise was stunning. We had the most delicious lunch also. The wineries were really special and the people were nice! Thanks Ivo for a lovely day!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent day and Hugo our guide and driver is a first class host. He gave us detailed information about the port and wine industries of the region and kept us fully informed about the schedule at all times. The visits to the wine estates and the tastings, lunch and the river cruise were all very enjoyable!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Teresa was very knowledgeable and full of interesting facts only a true local could know. She adjusted the tour very unique for us. We absolutely loved it."
* A traveler said: "excellent trip - guide was informative, great view during lunch, tastings, ac on the bus- would recommend as a fun day trip"
* A traveler said: "I went with my girlfriend for her 30th, and let me tell you this: Nuno was an absolutely amazing guide and a pleasure to be around. The places he took us in Douro Valley were beautiful and the wine tasting locations were spectacular! This trip was worth every cent!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Claudia, was terrific! Enjoyed the half day. Loved the itinerary. The boat ride in Aveiro was very nice…learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! She was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful... we really enjoyed learning about the city and would recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely day out, wine was amazing very good value of money. Educational experience, our tour guide Steve was amazing and made the day fun! Cameron"
* A traveler said: "We move to Santiago de compostela riding in a very fast car with Ricardo as our driver and tour guide. He was good in driving while narrating the history of Porto and the places we have to visit. He speaks fluent english. We will look for him the next time we visit again Portugal."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with great hosts. Awesome views and great wine tour. Francisco was a great tour guide, explained everything in Portuguese and English. Highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "I had a really nice time. I learned about porto’s the making process and tried different types. Alex was a great guide and company. Thank you!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Amarante Water Park (Parque Aquático Amarante)
- Guimarães Castle (Castelo de Guimarães)
- Avenida dos Aliados
- Santo Inácio Zoo
- Rua Santa Catarina
- Porto Calem Wine Cellars
- Church of São Francisco (Igreja de São Francisco)
- Viana do Castelo
- Douro River (Rio Douro)
- Arrábida Bridge (Ponte da Arrábida)
- Casa da Música
- Museum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto)
- Porto Bridge Climb
- Liberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade)
- Valença do Minho
- Dom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I)
- Igreja de Nossa Senhora da Oliveira
- Palace of the Stock Exchange (Palácio da Bolsa)
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Galicia
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Costa del Sol