Top Northern Portugal Seasonal & Special Occasions
32 results | All Northern Portugal Tours
* A traveler said: "I loved this tile painting workshop. I went at 11am. On a quiet sunny morning, the workshop had jazz music playing. It was bliss. It’s a surprise how interesting this experience was. You get to paint 2 tiles of your choice of a selection- that have been documented at an address on a building facade in Porto. It was maybe an hour and half. I didn’t want to leave actually! #BringBackTheTile #KeepTheTileAlive Really recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "Hugo is a great instructor who can navigate English very well. He was thorough and complimented his students. We really enjoyed the subject he chose—local Porto architecture."
* A traveler said: "Paulo monteiro was an amazing guide funny polite and an all around great human being I had the best day with him!!"
* A traveler said: "History, churches, and port wine. A great day! Diogo’s knowledge of the city was amazing. A trip to the ocean was a great end to the day."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time! The venue was very professional and Victor was an excellent chef to learn from. Along with the others who attended, Victor made our evening totally awesome! We would highly recommend this to anyone who is visiting Porto and wants to take a cooking class."
* A traveler said: "This was my first holiday in almost a year. Porto is beautiful and this tour shows you all the highlights, and doesn’t feel rushed. The tour guide was great. Learned so many Interesting facts and history about Porto. Hotel pick up included, and guide dropped me off where I wanted in the city. You visit the cathedral, Sao Beneto train station. Then a cruise and then Port wine tasting and tour! Such a lovely time"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guide really knowand loved Porto.Picked up at hotel by Mercedes,takento tuk tuk. After tour taken to modern fish market restaurant called the Mercado. Superb lunch of seafood."
* A traveler said: "I knew little about Porto before this trip. The half day tour was a good introduction to the city and its rich history. I recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Ana Paula knows her her city and country! Her historical knowledge is extensive and detailed. She answered our questions comfortably and easily. We mostly wandered through and around the Jewish Quarter and Riberia Square and ended with a lovely River Cruise."
* A traveler said: "I had a brilliant segway tour of Porto with Stephen who was a great guide! Fun activity on my first day in the city, would 100% recommend to anyone visiting! First time on a segway too, it’s very easy to get the hang of!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time during this experience! Catia is incredibly knowledgable, warm, and welcoming. Visiting the market was so fun and cooking together even more so. Could not recommend this experience more!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Galicia
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Costa del Sol