Northumberland National Park Tours
Northumberland National Park lies within the northern English county from which it draws its name and is bounded by borders both ancient and modern: Hadrian's Wall lies to the south while the Scottish border forms the northern perimeter. The park offers some of the best untouched landscape in Britain, from the rolling Cheviot Hills to the sweeping heather-covered moorlands to the south.
The finest of traditional English hospitality awaits in villages like Harbottle and Holystone and the picturesque market town of Rothbury, where you’ll find welcoming tea houses and cozy pubs along with fascinating historic sites.
Northumberland National Park is in the northernmost part of England; head for the visitors’ center at Once Brewed, less than an hour’s drive away from Newcastle, to plan your onward journey. Numerous towns and villages within the park offer Bed & Breakfast and other accommodations.
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Northumberland National Park
No results found!
Frequently Asked Questions
Things to do near North West England
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Blackpool
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland