Top Normandy Nature and Wildlife Tours
15 results | All Normandy Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Alex, our guide, was incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about World War 2 history and gave us an unforgettable tour of Utah Beach and the surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent! We learned a lot about history, WWII strategies, topography of the area, etc."
* A traveler said: "Utah beach and the American cemetery. We loved the way our guide, Tom, managed to involve us in the history"
* A traveler said: "Anton was a wonderful guide! Smart, funny and very engaging! He was not only able to answer our questions but also tested our knowledge in order to give the best experience. Well worth the trip."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and very good guide. We visited the most important sites and listened to interesting storories and facts."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Romain, our guide, was incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about the history and current operation of Mont St Michel."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and very good and knowledgable guide. Very moving. Did a lot in 8 hours. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing by providing us with many data. Our main problem was that the boy couldn't speak good spanish."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent and I would recommend this tour for a family. It was fantastic. My teenagers loved it!!"
* A traveler said: "Very good museum. I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn about WW11."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Matthew was excellent. He picked us up at our Bayeux hotel at 830am and we didnt arrive back until 530pm. He took us to several sites and was very knowledgeable on all aspects of the Normandy period. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Pont DU Hoc was amazing. Lots of information we didn't know and great description really helped out into perspective."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sword Beach
- Normandy Victory Museum
- Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)
- Abbaye aux Dames
- Merville Battery (Batterie de Merville)
- Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery
- Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)
- Rouen Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Caen Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Caen)
- Panorama XXL
- Jurques Zoo (Zoo de Jurques)
- La Cambe German War Cemetery
- Pays d'Auge
- Caen Castle (Château de Caen)
- Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach)
- Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)
- Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)
- D-Day Experience & Dead Man's Corner Museum
- St. Catherine’s Church (Eglise Sainte-Catherine)
- Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Burgundy