Top Nice Travel & Transportation Services
202 results | All Nice Tours
* A traveler said: "Antoine was great, especially after a very long day of travel. Viator called to confirm after I had inputted the incorrect information. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was the best. He was early for pickup and very professional and friendly. He got us to the airport safely and on time."
* A traveler said: "Waiting for us on arrival. Super easy! Even made a stop in another terminal so we could exchange money."
* A traveler said: "Driver on hand when we arrived thirty minutes late. Excellent, helpful and courteous driver who knew much about the history of the area."
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to get from Nice to Monaco. Short walk to Monte Carlo. No guide involved. Bar and toilets on board. Very punctual."
* A traveler said: "Found this by a chance internet search and it was perfect! Excellent value and excellent service. Tip: get there early for good seats"
* A traveler said: "Rada was an excellent tour guide. Very informative and answered all our questions. One thing I was suggest is that he may connected to the speakers in the van, while he was driving we had a hard time hearing him talk while explaining the different spot we visited. More time at each spot also , but overall would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful 1 hour cruise along the coast. Stunning scenery. Villefranche-sur-Mer particularly beautiful."
* A traveler said: "It was my first snorkling trip and it was amazing to meet the fish “in person” and see how they lived. I cannot wait to do it again. Everything was effectively planned by the organisers. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide with nice attitude; showed us many different places on the way as well. On time and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the half day tour immensely. It was great to be in a minibus with 7 people including the tour guide rather than on a coach. Eze Village was stunning. Beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "Really nice tour. Antoine, our tour guide, was super chill and knowlegeable. We only had one other couple with us and we weren't rushed, and he knew SO much about the areas we were going to. I felt very comfortable in the van and felt great seeing all the towns in the area in one day! Thank you Antoine!"
* A traveler said: "Laura was fantastic! Exceeded all of our expectations. We learned so much but also got to see much more than we could have hoped for. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Jairo, was outstanding: kind, knowledgeable and enjoyable. He knows a lot of interesting details about life in Monaco."
* A traveler said: "Jennifer was amazing! She was very personable and knowledgeable. We learned a lot about Nice from her. When a member of our tour’s bike didn’t seem to work, she traded bikes with her. Beautiful views of a beautiful place."
* A traveler said: "We get more than expected. Zara was a perfect tour guide. She told us everything about the region and the cooperation between us was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "Joe was a great guy, flexible to your demands and shows all the places around Nice that you need to see and know about. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "If you’re in the Nice area for a few days and have a chance to take a day tour - definitely do this one! Well worth it and you see so many things. Highly recommend adding the boat tour so you see St. Tropez from another view. Trust me, it’s gorgeous."
* A traveler said: "This boat trip was great to see the coast from the water. Beautiful views, great captain and amazing memories. Make sure to bring your goggles or snorkels. Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. I learned so much about the different grapes and combinations that make up the wines from this region. Very personalized and intimate. Comfortable small group made it very intimate. Made new friends as we all shared a lot of tastings and a fantastic lunch. The guide really knew his stuff and the tour is worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting insights to Nice's history and historical context. Highly recommend this tour, you cover a lot of ground in a short space of time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)
- Place Garibaldi
- Quai Lunel
- Quai des États-Unis
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa
- Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)
- Hard Rock Cafe Nice
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)
- Villa Kerylos
- Hotel Negresco
- St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)
- St. Paul de Vence
- National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)
- Massena Square (Place Masséna)
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence