Top Niagara Falls & Around Culinary & Gourmet Tour
16 results | All Niagara Falls & Around Tours
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "Ask for Johnny! He will be 70yrs young and is always happy! Professional, accommodating, on time, and comfortable. He made sure we had fun, we laughed, and each stop on the tour was amazing. Johnny was very welcoming. Perridiso Estate Winery made you feel at home. Gissepi is a wonderful host."
* A traveler said: "Great wineries but Joseph, as our driver, made the day excellent. Great host. Nice to visit the lesser known wineries."
* A traveler said: "Great experience great service ,Janet was wonderful knowledgeable and helpful. Quality of the goods was excellent"
* A traveler said: "Matt was the best tour guide!!! Despite it raining, my girlfriend and I loved it. They were very accommodating, on time pick up, lunch could have been a bit better for sure but it held us over till dinner time. Amazing experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Danica was very nice and knowledgeable about ice-wine! She shared personal experiences that transported us and helped with the overall ambiance. The property was breathtaking!"
* A traveler said: "Information that we get after we arrive so day was spend in fun with friends vine testing was good experience for all of us"
* A traveler said: "All the wineries were lovely, our tour guide Allyson was very knowledgeable and friendly. And the weather was perfect. Would recommend to all!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and our guide Roger was super friendly and knowledgeable about the area and wineries we visited. A shuttle picked us up right from our Airbnb in Niagara Falls and brought us back again. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent small group tour, First class guide who took us to some real gems and catered for our needs, slipping in a stop off at a brewery for good measure once she knew that was also of interest, great value a good way to spend the day."
* A traveler said: "Yannick was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly! Great experience and awesome wine! The tour started right on time."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Our tour guide Gavin was very knowledgeable on the vineyards and there history which made our trip even more enjoyable! The whole staff was awesome! Would recommend this tour to anybody of all ages (over 19). They go at the perfect pace so no one is left behind."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania