Top Niagara Falls & Around Beer & Brewery Tours
18 results | All Niagara Falls & Around Tours
* A traveler said: "This wine tasting tour was one of the highlights of our trip. Our driver Doug was awesome with a great sense of humor. He provided history of the area and great information about the production of ice wine. The Mercedes Sprinter was nice and comfortable. I give this tour a 10/10 and look forward to doing it again!"
* A traveler said: "Horneblower cruise, journey behind the falls, illumination tower at night, lighting of the falls, dinner"
* A traveler said: "Always good to learn the history of a place we visit. Lily was a very good tour guide—very knowledgeable and personable."
* A traveler said: "I highly re this tour. The tour guide was prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. He gave us tips fir the boat ride that were so helpful. I found it all spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Ryan and Chris were both very professional, friendly, and informative. We were unable to go up on our original date but they were able to reschedule us quickly and the flight was smooth. The view from above is amazing. If you have the time it is a must do."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "We had a great afternoon, tour guide was lovely. They have alot of focus on keeping safe and healthy. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Johnny was fantastic and we were upgraded from the English cab to a vintage Rolls Royce. We toured 5 small wineries and had a delicious lunch in Niagara Falls with a scenic drive along the Niagara Parkway. A great way to spend a beautiful day mostly outdoors!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and our guide Roger was super friendly and knowledgeable about the area and wineries we visited. A shuttle picked us up right from our Airbnb in Niagara Falls and brought us back again. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "great day, thank you to Dave our driver, great stops ,perfect day Would book again , I will recommend to friends"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour and very informative. It was our first wine tour and Paul had a great list of stops"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kurtz Orchards
- Greg Frewin Theatre
- Floral Clock
- Clifton Hill
- Ripley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara Falls
- Whirlpool Aero Car
- Movieland Wax Museum of the Stars
- Jackson-Triggs Winery
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls
- Peller Estates Winery
- Outlet Collection at Niagara
- Great Canadian Midway
- Queen Victoria Park
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks
- White Water Walk
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory
- Rainbow Bridge
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania