Nha Trang Beach
Sometimes called the beach capital of Vietnam, Nha Trang is known for its scenic shores and few are more delightful than the yellow sandy stretch of Nha Trang Beach. This 6-km destination is ideal for swimmers, sunbathers and snorkelers, who will likely find uninterrupted turquoise blue waters to explore on their own. While a slightly more social scene can be found at jumping beach joints like Sailing Club and the local brew house, deserted island vibes can be found further down towards the south side. A popular promenade offers a scenic place for an evening stroll and the nearby town comes alive with plenty of entertaining nightlife options once the sun goes down.
Ways to experience Nha Trang Beach
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Nha Trang Beach tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Nha Trang Beach 2020?
What's the best way to experience Nha Trang Beach?
- Nha Trang Evening Food Tour
- Nha Trang Speedboat Tour Plus Mud Bath On Hon Tam Island
- Nha Trang:Discover Lifestyle Culture Nha Trang Countryside & Cruise on Cai River
- Nha Trang 3 islands excursion
Things to do near Nha Trang
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast