Top Newquay Climbing Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Newquay Tours
Go behind-the-scenes of British TV drama Doc Martin on a 90-minute walking tour of Port Isaac in Cornwall. Spot memorable filming locations like the Doc’s house, Louisa’s school and Mrs. Tishell’s pharmacy as you stroll around Port Isaac, seen on-screen as the fictional Portwenn. Along the way, hear stories and anecdotes about actors like Martin Clunes from your guide, a former Doc Martin extra.
Taking a coasteering trip along Newquay’s coast alone is a complete no-no, even if you’re experienced at the sport. This guided expedition lets you enjoy coasteering in safety and with all equipment provided, so you can focus on the scenery, swims, and jumps. Negotiate the water’s edge, caves, and whirlpools; and take deep-water leaps and swims, all with a qualified guide. A choice of time slots gives you useful flexibility.
Our expert instructors spent a long time finding this hidden gem, pioneering a coasteering route where everything happens within one extraordinary secret Cornish cove. One minute you’ll be clambering up through a hole in the rock called Smeagol’s Perch, then leaping out into the middle of its crystal blue plunge pool. It’s our very own ‘under the radar’ secret spot, so you won’t see any other coasteer groups down there, just plenty of natural wildlife and even some friendly seals!
The Cornish coastline around Newquay offers an expanse of wild and rugged shores. The best way to explore it is by scrambling over the rocks and jumping from the cliffs—aka coasteering—to discover some of the coastline’s prettiest spots. This experience gives you all the thrills of coasteering but in a safe way, with a professional instructor-guide, on a tour that’s limited to just 16 people per group.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Climbing in Newquay?
What Climbing in Newquay are taking additional safety precautions?
What Climbing in Newquay are good for avoiding crowds?
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets