Top Newport Beach Food Tours
15 results | All Newport Beach Tours
* A traveler said: "What a special gift of time, experience, the marine life, boat ride, and company. Thank you Captain Nick!! B"
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful sunny, Sunday afternoon. The open ocean was quite a site for 4 children and 4 adults. We definitely picked the right seats on the boat, too. We saw sea lions on our way in and out, and the school of dolphins were diving around us like crazy. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! We saw So many dolphins. The guides was very knowledgeable: The tour is 2 hours."
* A traveler said: "Mike was an excellent captain. He was so knowledgeable about the harbor and fun. We had lots of laughs."
* A traveler said: "We were so happy with this great experience! Our driver was so fun and professional and the wineries were perfect. I would definitely recommend this for a day trip to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome!!! Brylee our pilot was fantastic!! She made our day so enjoyable! Loved the tour! Loved how low you get to fly so you can see everything so well!!! Thank you Brylee!!!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed a full day tour that went through the entire city and we saw all of the iconic and interesting sites the city had to offer and also stopped at the Original Farmer's Market for lunch. This is a family run business and you're taken care of and treated like you're part of the family. Anthony and Joseph were very accomodating and adjusted their schedule because of our flights. Very nice excursion day and very nice people to deal with. I would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Lou, our guide, knew so much about everything we saw & did. Hard to pick a favorite because the whole tour was amazing. Walk of stars, the Griffith observatory, the Hollywood sign, Santa Monica pier carousel. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Thomas was an amazing guide. Laid back, informative, and stayed on task. I would definitely recommend booking this tour. This was my first visit to California and I enjoyed getting ro see the highlights and absorbing the history."
* A traveler said: "Tom was a great guide and gave us many tips and hints on where to go and what to do... The wineries he chose were top notch and the food was excellant."
* A traveler said: "So much fun!! Lou was an awesome guide. He was so knowledgeable and very accommodating and wanted us to have a wonderful time. And we did!!!"