Top New York City Viator Exclusive Tours
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All New York City Tours
Discover three of New York City's most memorable sites on this Viator Exclusive tour, available nowhere else. Hear the history of Wall Street on a guided walking tour, then visit the 9/11 Memorial to learn about one of the most significant events in NYC history. Finally, ride the ferry to Liberty Island and enjoy an audio tour of the Statue of Liberty and its museum.
Secure an advance ticket for this behind-the-scenes tour of Manhattan’s legendary Radio City Music Hall. Save time and guarantee a place for your preferred time by prebooking, and gain insight into this historical entertainment hall that you wouldn’t get by attending a show. Learn all about the venue, its Rockette dancers, and past performers; explore the art deco foyer and backstage; and enjoy a photo op with a real-life Rockette.
Go behind-the-scenes at the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral, and see parts of the church that are otherwise off-limits to visitors, during this catacombs tour. Meet your guide at a convenient location in Lower Manhattan, and follow them into the church. As you explore, learn all about the landmark’s place in New York history and discover the final resting place of famous New Yorkers past.
Tuck into the flavors and traditions of two of New York's top foodie neighborhoods on this Chinatown and Little Italy food tour. While exploring these neighborhoods can be overwhelming on your own, traveling with a guide enables you to focus on the food rather than worrying about getting lost. Plus, the guide takes you to off-the-beaten-path establishments where you can sample items such as homemade mozzarella and dim sum.
New York is a fashion-forward city, so if you want to shop in the Big Apple don't miss this bargain hunter's dream excursion to the famous brand-name outlet shops at Woodbury Common. Just hop on your bus in Midtown Manhattan, and enjoy direct travel to an outlet mall that's packed with 220 designer and brand-name stores to suit every taste. Best of all, with a variety of convenient departure and return times, you can easily pick a visit that fits your schedule and enjoy ample time to shop.
Shopping lovers can leave behind the overpriced shops in the heart of New York City and instead shop and save on a trip to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. This tour handles all the logistics for you. Just show up at one of the convenient departure locations, spend the day shopping, and catch one of the many return busses. That way, you don’t have to worry about traffic, parking, or transportation costs.
Pack highlights of New York City’s most interesting neighborhoods—SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown—all into one day with this walking tour. In SoHo, visit the Cast Iron Historic District and learn about 19th-century architecture. In Little Italy, see mob sites and hear about John Gotti, an American mobster. In Chinatown, soak up the sights, smells, and sounds of the neighborhood.
A horse and carriage ride through Central Park is one of New York’s most magical experiences, with a history dating back over 150 years. Whether you’re on honeymoon or a family vacation, don’t leave this precious ritual to chance. Book ahead to guarantee your perfect time slot without the wait. Your 2-mile (3-kilometer) ride covers sights including the Lake, Strawberry Fields, Tavern on the Green, Rumsey Playfield, and Conservatory Water.
Step into the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with this guided tour of New York City’s famous filming locations. A guide helps you to recognize the buildings, shops, landmarks, and parks that have been featured in famous shows and movies such as ‘Friends,’ ‘Seinfeld,’ ‘Girls,’ and ‘Spiderman.’ Plus, TV buffs can get the inside scoop most tourists miss by exploring the sites with a guide/local actor.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
New York City is so big, it can be difficult to fit everything into one visit. This tour makes seeing NYC’s most interesting neighborhoods—SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown—in one day easy. In SoHo, visit the historic Cast Iron District, and learn about 19th-century architecture. In Little Italy, see mob sites, and hear about John Gotti, an American mobster. In Chinatown, see top highlights and where get the best bargain.
Explore the expansive American Museum of Natural History by booking full-day admission tickets. General admission tickets grant you access to about 50 exhibits, including the Rose Center for Earth and Space. You can make the most of your time in the acclaimed museum by upgrading to a Super Saver pass, which includes access to highlights such as Hayden Planetarium and 3D films.
While prohibition made alcohol illegal in 1920s New York, the city still retained an illicit bar scene. This prohibition-themed Manhattan tour visits some of the city’s self-styled “speakeasies”—cocktail dens and taverns that mimic the era’s outlawed bars—to enjoy drinks (own cost) with a dose of history—an experience hard to replicate independently. See prohibition-period sights, and savor each bar's atmosphere alongside prohibition and bootlegger stories from your guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Viator Exclusive Tours in New York City?
The best Viator Exclusive Tours in New York City according to Viator travelers are:
What Viator Exclusive Tours in New York City are taking additional safety precautions?
These New York City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Viator Exclusive Tours in New York City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in New York City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Viator Exclusive Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Outdoor Activities
- Hard Rock Café New York Tours & Tickets
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA) Tours & Tickets
- Seaport District NYC Tours & Tickets
- Wollman Rink Tours & Tickets
- Bethesda Fountain Tours & Tickets
- Nederlander Theater Tours & Tickets
- Museum at Eldridge Street Tours & Tickets
- Bryant Park Tours & Tickets
- New World Stages Tours & Tickets
- Friends Building Tours & Tickets
- Citi Field Tours & Tickets
- International Center of Photography Museum Tours & Tickets
- One World Trade Center Tours & Tickets
- Niagara Falls Tours & Tickets
- Battery Park Tours & Tickets
- 9/11 Tribute Museum Tours & Tickets
- Time Warner Center Tours & Tickets
- Eleven Tears Memorial Tours & Tickets
- 42nd Street New York City Tours & Tickets
- Brooks Atkinson Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster