Top New Providence Island Fun & Games
14 results | All New Providence Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Lesli, our driver and tour guide was excellent, he was very accommodating,very intelligent. He was a very nice person. He made sure that everybody had a good time and safe. The only thing that needed improvement would be the bus. The bus didn’t have good air conditioning on a very hot day."
* A traveler said: "Excellent! Selma was amazing!! Very informational., patient and kind. The wine tasting was great too!"
* A traveler said: "Marvin was awesome! He was prompt, knew his history and lots of great information provided. We hope to have him again for our airport Dropoff."
* A traveler said: "Well worth it! The tour guide was very informative and kind as can be. She offered my wife and i complementary waters and treated us to Conce fritters... she was AWESOME"
* A traveler said: "100% loved it. He was very patient with me when I was on the paddle boarding and struggling. And encouraged me to try again when I gave up and I finally dis it. And he's a looker."
* A traveler said: "G was awesome, he was very nice and extremely informative ! He knows his history about the Bahamas! Love love love his personality! He felt like family ❤️❤️❤️"
* A traveler said: "It was just us and the crew and another lovely couple. We were given undivided attention and were treated like old friends. Wouldn’t recommend using anyone else!"
* A traveler said: "Darrington was wonderful. He is a very experienced professional photographer who worked well with my son and myself. He worked tirelessly to ensure that we found the most picturesque spot to take our beautiful beach pictures. I look forward to receiving the pictures."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Heritage Museum of the Bahamas
- Pirates of Nassau
- Junkanoo Expo Museum
- Parliament Square
- Nassau Public Library & Museum
- Government House
- Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise Island
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Marine Habitat at Atlantis
- Arawak Cay
- Paradise Island
- Fort Fincastle
- Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Fort Charlotte
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Tennessee