Cape Liberty Cruise Port Tours
Read MoreShow Less
New Jersey’s Cape Liberty Cruise Port is a gateway to New York City, which is located just across the Hudson River. Travel from the port to tour the city, visit its cultural institutions, and see a Broadway show. Cape Liberty is also a jumping-off point for a beach trips to the Jersey Shore and foliage tours in upstate New York.
Travelers disembarking at Cape Liberty Cruise Port find a near-perfect starting point for urban adventure in New York City. Join a sightseeing tour, food and shopping tour, or museum tour to learn insider information about New York’s cultural gems. Travel the city via the reliable public transit system and visit walkable neighborhoods such as historic little Italy, Chinatown, the bohemian East Village, and chic Upper East Side.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Hop-on hop-off bus tours operate in New York City as a convenient way to see the top sights and include travel around town.
- Avoid crowds by booking skip-the-line tickets to New York’s most popular attractions, including the Statue of Liberty, Metropolitan Museum of Art, and Empire State Building.
- Travelers often spend lots of time walking around New York, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- For a great deal on Broadway shows, pick up discounted tickets at the TKTS booth in Times Square.
- The subway is a convenient way to get around town, but the system is not completely accessible for wheelchairs and strollers.
How to Get There
Cape Liberty Cruise Port is located at 4 Port Terminal Boulevard, in Bayonne, New Jersey. The port is about 13 miles (20.9 kilometers) from New York City’s Times Square. To reach the city, shore excursions with port pickup and private transfers are most convenient, although public transit to Manhattan is also an option. Take the NJ Hudson-Bergen Light Rail from Bayonne to Jersey City, and transfer to the PATH train into Manhattan.
Cape Liberty Cruise Port Information
Major cruise lines dock at Cape Liberty Cruise Port, with cruises operating to destinations including the Caribbean, New England, and Canada. Parking is available on site, and public transportation is just a short taxi cab ride away. The local currency is the US Dollar, although most vendors, restaurants, and even taxis are happy to accept payment by credit card.
Address: 4 Port Terminal Blvd., New Jersey 07002, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Cape Liberty Cruise Port
No results found!
Things to do near New Jersey
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Connecticut
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Ohio
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in South Carolina