Top Nashville Food & Drink
44 results | All Nashville Tours
* A traveler said: "Great walking tour, short walks. Worth the money to get free sample drinks, as the drinks in Nashville are pricey."
* A traveler said: "So glad that we booked this experience and that we got Jake as a tour guide! He was so much fun and always made sure that we had a drink in our hands! We played trivia and a few bar games while we went around to 4 different bars. Book this experience with Jake and I promise you won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing entertainment and delicious food. Took our adult grandson and his fiancé and they had a wonderful time too!!"
* A traveler said: "The driver gave great tips on where to eat and the order to do the tour. Comfortable bus, clear instructions."
* A traveler said: "Shawn was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and fun. We had not been around the East End very much so this was great to experience."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour. It took us places we would never been able to get to by foot. The tour guide gave us a good history of the area."
* A traveler said: "Excellent driver and good sized group. Nice distillery selection. Free snacks on the bus were a plus."
* A traveler said: "Sooo much fun! A Nashville must! The whole team was awesome and entertaining, did a great job a engaging the whole party!"
* A traveler said: "Nick the tour guide was the best!! We couldn’t have asked for a better guide for our first time in Nashville. So much fun!"
* A traveler said: "I really liked learning about the different neighborhoods of Nashville and their history. Kurt did a great job weaving those stories in with great food. Definitely returning!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the demonstration of making biscuits. They were delicious and Mary Ann was so funny. She also gave us a chance to prepare our own biscuits."
* A traveler said: "Ryan was an awesome tour guide. It was a fun time full of laughter. Remember you’re paying significantly less than other tours, but you’re drinking liquor here not beer so a little goes a long way."
* A traveler said: "We had a lot of fun. Jeremia was very knowledgeable and showed us a good time. This tour is the best way to see a lot of Nashville in a short time. Also, we got very nice pictures."
* A traveler said: "Darrin was great! He had to scramble a bit when a couple of breweries cancelled at the last minute. But he was able to get us to a couple bars and distilleries and provide some Nashville history on what ended up being a unique walking tour experience. Met some other couples and had a really good time."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Darrin was great!! We would recommend this crawl!! Best time ever Love Nashville!!"
* A traveler said: "Bert was very informative and funny. Really enjoyed our tour. Learned alot snd seen alot of neat stuff. Karrie the driver was very good druver. She dine an exclant jin getting us there safe"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the plantation, learning history and exploring the beauty of the past that remains. Definitely recommend the Segway's they are a blast. Zack was our guide, funny personality, even has corny jokes but all around great guy. He is a great historian of the Belle Mead Plantation along with the ancestry of all the owners."
* A traveler said: "Honestly the highlight of our trip!! We had the best time and experience. I would recommend this 100%. We booked ours for 6:45pm so we got ride around while the sun was going down and got to see all the lights lit up at night."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent. Tour the actual working distillery. End with tasting some of jacks limited edition whisky."
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing all the different sites and yummy food and drink. Kurt was very knowledgeable, took great pictures for us and had recommendations of what to do after. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "All of it. Wine, live music, beautiful day, and the friendly people. Wish we had more time to enjoy!"
* A traveler said: "Bedrooms Decor and History of family including the Pictures of family and how was able to retrieve 75 percent back"
* A traveler said: "Kurt was wonderful! Not only was the tour filled with lots of tasty treats. He gave a wonderful historic perspective of the town and its landmarks. This is a great thing to do early on in your visit. Giving you insight into all the places you want to go back too"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hatch Show Print
- Tennessee State Museum
- Tootsies Orchid Lounge
- General Jackson Showboat
- Music Row
- Historic Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum
- Bluebird Cafe
- Honky Tonk Central
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
- Belmont Mansion
- Ernest Tubb Record Shop
- Patsy Cline Museum
- Centennial Park
- Johnny Cash Museum
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Fort Nashborough
- Opryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort)
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri