Top Napa & Sonoma Private and Luxury
36 results | All Napa & Sonoma Tours
* A traveler said: "The food, service and food were all very good. It was a relaxing experience. It was fun being on a train."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous Day! Our driver, Lonnie, was prompt, intelligent, personable, and emotionally intelligent. Excellent service with constant communication & flexibility. I would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "The drive through Napa Valley in between tastings was the best. Alex was a good driver and tour guide. He explained everything."
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "Really fun thing to do in Sonoma. A nice mix of some history, scenic viewing and a little wine tasting"
* A traveler said: "Great group of people, and very nice day outing. Driver was excellent, lunch was better than expected, variety of stops were decent."
* A traveler said: "Me and my husband had lots of fun. We went to a vineyard that was a replica of Thomas Edison’s house. We also saw Danielle Stelle’s house and ate at Michael Chiarello’s restaurant. The food was delicious and the wine at all the stops. All the people on the trolley were very fun!"
* A traveler said: "Jimmy the driver was great. Best guide ever. All the wineries were wonderful. We had a fabulous time"
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "Our Napa Valley Winery + Picnic Tour was excellent choice. The tour and site seeing will definitely be a memorable event for me and my family. I highly recommend this tour and will return and recommend to my family and friend. Thank you Viator!"
* A traveler said: "Our day with Bliss Wine Tours was nothing short of incredible. Gary was a great driver and super knowledgeable. All 3 wineries Damon chose for us to visit were great - and we loved the intimate experiences of private tastings at small off the beaten path wineries. Huge thank you to Bliss for a fantastic day!"
* A traveler said: "Viv was so fun and knowledgeable about all things NAPA and Cali in general! Wines and food were scrumptious! It’s nice to have a small group which provides an intimate setting throughout!"
* A traveler said: "Dandy was outstanding from the first email until we said goodbye at our hotel. We had only a few days to plan a full day of tasting with a lunch break, she was helpful and thoughtful. She also provided recommendations for our final day in the Napa area that we could experience the following day. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time - we made our plans very last minute but Jeremy was super helpful in arranging tasting times at wonderful and unique wineries in Napa, and our driver Juan was incredibly helpful and accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Would recommend this tour had alot of good food a great local wines. The pairings were nice and the food especially changed the elements of the wine"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience all around Great food Great wine Incredibly knowledgeable guide and she was just great to chat with throughout the tour"
* A traveler said: "I did a lot of research into car service options for Napa and Cardinal was def the best deal. Car (Lincoln sedan) was very clean and driver was timely. I would definitely use their services again for future trips to Napa. I highly recommend anyone looking for a car service to book with Cardinal based on my experience."
* A traveler said: "Our group had an AMAZING time with Kyle. He was friendly, personable and made us laugh all day. The SUV was large and comfortable for our group and the emails sent pre-trip were informative and allowed us the flexibility the go to the tastings we wanted, with recommendations we appreciated. Definitely recommend this company and trip. Ask for Kyle!"
* A traveler said: "Jeremy picked Obrien to visit and it was the best experience of the 3 wineries we visited. Bilal did a great job keeping us on track. He did his best to get us to the most interesting spots."
* A traveler said: "The driver was great and so nice. my friends had so much fun and The bus was clean and fresh and overall a great experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- HopMonk Tavern
- Larson Family Winery
- Viansa Sonoma Winery
- Gloria Ferrer Caves and Vineyards
- V Marketplace
- Grgich Hills Estate
- Raymond Vineyards
- Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley
- Fort Ross State Historic Park
- Castello di Amorosa
- Old Faithful Geyser of California
- Benziger Family Winery
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- V. Sattui Winery
- Sutter Home Family Vineyards
- ZD Wines
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon