Top Napa & Sonoma Full-day Tours
18 results | All Napa & Sonoma Tours
* A traveler said: "Restored cars were excellent. Food was good and scenery was great. Service was very good and polite very relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Me and my husband had lots of fun. We went to a vineyard that was a replica of Thomas Edison’s house. We also saw Danielle Stelle’s house and ate at Michael Chiarello’s restaurant. The food was delicious and the wine at all the stops. All the people on the trolley were very fun!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous Day! Our driver, Lonnie, was prompt, intelligent, personable, and emotionally intelligent. Excellent service with constant communication & flexibility. I would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "Jimmy the driver was great. Best guide ever. All the wineries were wonderful. We had a fabulous time"
* A traveler said: "The smooth flight and views! It was on our bucket list and we are so glad we decided to do it. Our pilot, I think Chris, was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Loved all the winery’s we went to. 2 were vineyards and 1 was a winery. Our van driver was awesome! We went to Varozza vineyards, Auburn James, and Madrigal vineyards"
* A traveler said: "Nice breeze riding up in vineyards. Fun stopping at the cheese store. Good history lessons on Sonoma"
* A traveler said: "The drive through Napa Valley in between tastings was the best. Alex was a good driver and tour guide. He explained everything."
* A traveler said: "I did a lot of research into car service options for Napa and Cardinal was def the best deal. Car (Lincoln sedan) was very clean and driver was timely. I would definitely use their services again for future trips to Napa. I highly recommend anyone looking for a car service to book with Cardinal based on my experience."
* A traveler said: "Great views. It was fun riding the e bikes. Travis our guide was great. A super fun day. Great 55th birthday. Not to mention, great wines."
* A traveler said: "Our family highly recommends the 7-hour Napa or Sonoma wine tour. After I booked a Napa wine tour for a party of 5 on Viator, I was contacted by Mia to discuss our wine preferences and the types of vineyards wed like to visit. Mia then customized our entire Napa tour perfectly. She took care of all the vineyard appointments, and booked a lovely vineyard view lunch at Brix. |To our surprise, Mia also upgraded our touring vehicle to a gorgeous, top of the line Mercedes van with chilled sparkling wine and beer to enjoy. You can even play our own music by syncing your phones playlist to the vans speakers. We loved playing our own music, and dancing in-between wine tastings. Weve used many touring companies in the past. This is hands down the best Napa tour experience. Brian is a great tour guide, super friendly and knowledgeable. Brain has 28 years of experience with Napa and Sonoma county wineries. Mia and Brian set the bar high with the best customer service, affordable rates, gorgeous touring vehicles, and their years of knowledge to help visitors plan the perfect day. Our family will only use Brian and Mias company for future winery tours in Napa and Sonoma! Again, we highly recommend, you will not be disappointed. Cheers,|Sarah"
* A traveler said: "Our group had an AMAZING time with Kyle. He was friendly, personable and made us laugh all day. The SUV was large and comfortable for our group and the emails sent pre-trip were informative and allowed us the flexibility the go to the tastings we wanted, with recommendations we appreciated. Definitely recommend this company and trip. Ask for Kyle!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Castello di Amorosa
- Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley
- V Marketplace
- Oxbow Public Market
- Viansa Sonoma Winery
- Raymond Vineyards
- Sutter Home Family Vineyards
- Dry Creek Valley
- Grgich Hills Estate
- ZD Wines
- Larson Family Winery
- Andretti Winery
- Old Faithful Geyser of California
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- Safari West
- HopMonk Tavern
- V. Sattui Winery
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon