Top Moorea On the Water
54 results | All Moorea Tours
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic! The weather was great and guide was friendly. We will definetly do it again when we visit Moorea again."
* A traveler said: "Great sightseeing, great snorkeling, great food. Unforgettable 6 hours Moorea lagoon trip. Friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "This entire trip was excellent! Seamless transportation to and from the ferry. The experience as a whole is well worth the money - it’s fun, exhilarating, fast and the guide staff is wonderful. We’ll definitely be spending more time on Jet Skis in the future!"
* A traveler said: "The best jet ski tour in Moorea. 3 hours of non-stop fun. Very professional guided tour. Wonderful tahitian guide."
* A traveler said: "I certainly enjoyed my 2trips with taboo The sunder cruise and the snorkel were great. The crew was so nice and helpful. We all had a great trip"
* A traveler said: "Such an awesome experience! Our tour guide, Fred, was spectacular. He took us to the most magical places. The views were insane and the ride was amazing. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. I would definitely recommend this tour to other people. Our tour guide was very friendly and spoke both English and French. I like that we were able to see Moorea from an ATV and not on a bus."
* A traveler said: "Ride up to magic mountain was exhilarating and then the view was breathtaking Ron, our guide, was charming, professional and gave us a ton of great information"
* A traveler said: "Going to magic mountain and the drivers experience Tour guide was very knowledgeable Pick up was on time"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour with an amazing company - if you want to swim with whales in Mo'orea, you can't go wrong with Moana Tours. They give their customers the best experience while still being extremely respectful of the animals."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at the Hilton and brought to the boat where our guide Mark waited. He was a great host and very knowledgeable of Moorea, the fish and other wildlife. Super fun snorkeling with the sharks and stingrays and over the tikis! Very relaxing and enjoyable. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "It was an absolutely perfect day with Leo as our guide. He knew the best snorkeling spots and places for us to see. A very relaxing day with some of the best scenery in the world."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic team: Thank you Luna and Clem for the wonderful day we spent together!! They know the best spots to go for an island tour and all water activities. They are very knowledgeable about all the native animal species and Moorea’s legends. We joked to them about giving a five star recommendation but all joking aside they are a five star plus team. We highly recommend them!!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to our extremely nice, helpful and knowledgeable guide Nicolas we had a great experience with the sea scooters! We swam with stingrays and turtles at 3 different spots - would definitely book the tour again!"
* A traveler said: "I have to say, I had a phenomenal time with Moorea Watersport. It was a experience of a lifetime. The guide (sorry! I forgot you name!!) took us to the lagunarium where NOBODY was there! It was just me and my wife and the guide! We swam with rays and sharks and the guide was kind enough to stop every time there was something to explore in the ocean. We had a blast riding the jet ski and this was worth every penny! Thank you so much Moorea Watersport!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this tour! We did it on two separate days which I would recommend. We had Fred as our atv guide and he was very helpful and knowledgeable and also a lot of fun to work with. We saw so many incredible views on the interior of the island. Day 2 we did the jet ski tour with Max and we had an absolute blast! Max showed us a lot of very cool spots and even made sure we got to see the turtles even though the current was pretty strong. This was our favorite half of the tour although both were wonderful and definitely worth what we paid!"
* A traveler said: "Our family of five (two adults, three kids 13, 11 and 7) had a wonderful time on the tour. It was fascinating to learn about the boat and its construction and we saw lots of amazing sites around the lagoon. The trip was a great experience for our family and we highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "If you are looking for an intimate fantastic way to experience Moorea by sea, this is it. The tour is for 6 people max, but my elderly mom and I lucked out as it was only us two booked that day. We saw beautiful large turtles, fish, sting rays (Alex got one to came to the boat and stick its head out of the water so my mom could pet it), sharks, surfers on waves, amazing scenery, enjoyed some swim time in a shallow area (my mom can’t swim, but Alex was so accommodating he found a gorgeous spot where my mom could enjoy some time in the water off the boat),, learned about the barrier reef and inlets, and had a light snack and drink. This excursion was truly the highlight of experiencing Moorea. Our guide Alex could not have been more attentive, informative, and accommodating. We only wanted to go on one excursion and we found the ONE. This is a must do."
* A traveler said: "We looked at the reviews before booking this and saw nothing but great things said, and even talk about the tour mascot Bridget the stingray. Needless to say this tour exceeded our expectations 10 times over. About 10 min into the tour Bridget showed up and literally swam with our group the entire time. We saw everything you could think of... turtles, eels, tons of fish and a black tip shark at the end. Bridget even wished us a goodbye and swam all the way to shore with us. Absolutely incredible!!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best day trip experience. We were celebrating our son's 12th birthday and we couldn't have asked for a better tour. Captain Kaha and all the crew were amazing. They taught us about the island, explained about the history and were able to answer any questions we had. They were great when handling the stingrays, sharks and explaining about the different fish. The island BBQ was amazing and we loved the vibe. Definitely a tour you need to do while on the island."
* A traveler said: "Was the highlight of our trip. We loved Jay and he made sure our trip was breathtaking. We spent a lot of time with a mom and her calf and the whole experience was simply hard to explain. We loved it."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Raphael and Rollo we're awesome hosts. Timing was great to swim with sharks and rays, only ones there. Strongly recommend this excursion."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Catamaran Cruises
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Lunch Cruises
- Power Boats
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Surfing Lessons
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises