Top Moorea Sightseeing Tours
41 results | All Moorea Tours
* A traveler said: "Ride up to magic mountain was exhilarating and then the view was breathtaking Ron, our guide, was charming, professional and gave us a ton of great information"
* A traveler said: "I certainly enjoyed my 2trips with taboo The sunder cruise and the snorkel were great. The crew was so nice and helpful. We all had a great trip"
* A traveler said: "This entire trip was excellent! Seamless transportation to and from the ferry. The experience as a whole is well worth the money - it’s fun, exhilarating, fast and the guide staff is wonderful. We’ll definitely be spending more time on Jet Skis in the future!"
* A traveler said: "Such an awesome experience! Our tour guide, Fred, was spectacular. He took us to the most magical places. The views were insane and the ride was amazing. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic! The weather was great and guide was friendly. We will definetly do it again when we visit Moorea again."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour with an amazing company - if you want to swim with whales in Mo'orea, you can't go wrong with Moana Tours. They give their customers the best experience while still being extremely respectful of the animals."
* A traveler said: "Fun day on a 4wd! We enjoyed our off road adventures- from the heights where we were able to see the beautiful views to the pineapple farms we enjoyed seeing the island!"
* A traveler said: "Punctual, professional and easy transfer to our hotel right after arrival at the airport with no waiting time"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic team: Thank you Luna and Clem for the wonderful day we spent together!! They know the best spots to go for an island tour and all water activities. They are very knowledgeable about all the native animal species and Moorea’s legends. We joked to them about giving a five star recommendation but all joking aside they are a five star plus team. We highly recommend them!!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to our extremely nice, helpful and knowledgeable guide Nicolas we had a great experience with the sea scooters! We swam with stingrays and turtles at 3 different spots - would definitely book the tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Great sightseeing, great snorkeling, great food. Unforgettable 6 hours Moorea lagoon trip. Friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "It was an absolutely perfect day with Leo as our guide. He knew the best snorkeling spots and places for us to see. A very relaxing day with some of the best scenery in the world."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! I can't believe how close to the whales we got. Awesome crew- friendly, helpful, and they knew exactly how to get us VERY close to the whales without disturbing them. Absolutely calling these guys next time we come here!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. I would definitely recommend this tour to other people. Our tour guide was very friendly and spoke both English and French. I like that we were able to see Moorea from an ATV and not on a bus."
* A traveler said: "What a fun adventure. We started with the ATV tour with Heimanu. It was a great time driving around the island and the views were absolutely stunning. We were debating doing the 4x4 but settled on this tour as we wanted to see both magic mountain and the belvedere and we were not disappointed. Heimanu was a great guide. He did a great job training us on how to drive the ATV and provided interesting insights about the history of the island all while taking a ton of pictures. In the afternoon we switched to the jetski tour with Hotu. This one was a little out of our comfort zone, especially as the water was pretty choppy getting to the west side of the island. Fortunately we had a private tour as no one else signed up and Hotu's positive attitude and great sense of humor made the experience. It was worth the bumpy ride as once we got to the other side we were greeted by a pod of 20-30 dolphins. After seeing the dolphins we stopped for a quick snorkel (so make sure to bring a mask and tube or ask to borrow one). As we got back on the jetski my wife joked that the only thing we hadn't seen yet were turtles. Without missing a beat Hotu said he knew a spot and 5 minutes later we were swimming with 3 giant turtles. We followed up the turtles with a shark and ray encounter. It was such an awesome experience getting to pet the rays. We would definitely recommend this package, the only thing we wished we had done differently was spread out the experience over two days. Since we don't do many motor sports we were both pretty sore and tired by the end of the day. The rum punch after the tour was definitely a welcome surprise :)"
* A traveler said: "4 of us booked this tour and it was perfect. Leo, our captain was great. Boat is also perfect size and condition. We got picked up from Hilton pier and got to snorkel and relax for 4 hours Lisa was very helpful during booking this in advance. Entire experience was great. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on our sailing trip! Herve was an awesome captain with some great stories to tell. Swimming and playing with the stingrays was very special. Highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Moorea 4WD Tour Including Belvedere Pineapple Farm and Magic Mountain
- Sunset Cruise : Moorea Sailing on a Catamaran named Taboo
- Jet-ski excursion 3 hrs Jet ski excursion to Moorea (single or two-seater)
- Moorea Lagoon Tour by Transparent Kayak
- Ocean Wildlife Expedition; Swim With Whales, Sharks, & Rays Half-Day Boat Tour
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences