Top Monterrey Ziplining
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Monterrey Tours
This Adventure Combo takes you to the 4 main adventures in the Cola de Caballo area. And you also get to visit the beautiful waterfall that gives this place its name. Get ready to live an intense day of adventure activities, jump from the highest bungee in Mexico, a giant swing, slide over zip lines and hanging bridges.
While in Monterrey, visit the steel museum Horno 3 Museo del Acero located inside the defunct Fundidora steel plant. Your guide takes you on a guided tour of the museum, followed by a thrilling canopy tour that includes a series of zip lines, rappels, and hanging bridges that make use of the steel plant’s vast industrial space. Local transfers, entrance fees, and the zipline tour are included in your package.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Ziplining in Monterrey are good for avoiding crowds?
- St. Lucia Riverwalk (Paseo Santa Lucia)
- Macroplaza (La Gran Plaza)
- Cascada Cola de Caballo (Horsetail Waterfall)
- Glass Museum (Museo del Vidrio)
- Garcia Caves (Grutas de Garcia)
- Fundidora Park
- Parque La Huasteca (La Huasteca Canyon Park)
- Mirador del Obispado (Bishop’s Lookout)
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- Mexican Baseball Hall of Fame (Salón de la Fama)
- Cumbres de Monterrey National Park
- Chipinque Ecological Park (Parque Ecológico Chipinque)
- Sesamo Park Plaza (Parque Plaza Sesamo)
- Villa de Santiago
- Rodrigo Gómez Dam (La Boca)
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Mazatlan
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Sinaloa
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Central Mexico