Situated within easy reach of Monterrey city center, Plaza Fiesta San Agustín is the ideal spot to spend an afternoon if the Monterrey heat gets too much. Populated with hundreds of stores from the affordable to the high-end—including international brands such as Zara, Tommy Hilfiger, and Bershka—Plaza Fiesta is the perfect place to pick up some new clothes, souvenirs, or games before grabbing a spot of lunch at the food court. Meanwhile, youngsters and adults alike will appreciate the nostalgic Interactive Toy Museum (MIJU) and multiplex cinema.
Things to Know Before You Go
With stores, a cinema, and even a toy museum, there’s likely something to suit most at Plaza Fiesta.
Don’t worry about bringing cash, as there are plenty of banks and ATMS.
There’s free Wi-Fi, accessible bathrooms, and on-site parking at Plaza Fiesta San Agustín.
Plaza Fiesta San Agustín is fully wheelchair and stroller accessible; there are also wheelchairs available to borrow.
How to Get There
Plaza Fiesta San Agustín is situated in the San Pedro Garza García municipality, just a 10-minute drive from downtown Monterrey. Travelers typically find it easiest to arrive by private vehicle, skipping the hassle of renting a car in favor of ordering a rideshare.
When to Get There
Plaza Fiesta San Agustín is open daily from the mid-morning until the late evening, although the on-site cinema typically stays open later for nighttime screenings. Visit in the morning or midweek to browse the stores while the mall is quiet and avoid weekends and holidays, when Plaza Fiesta is at its busiest.
What to Do in San Pedro Garza García
After an afternoon at the mall, get back to nature and venture into the Chipinque Ecological Park, visit the interactive Planetario Alfa to learn about science via hands-on exhibits, or stick around until after dark when San Pedro’s nightlife strip—known locally as El Centrito—comes to life.
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Mirador del Obispado (Bishop’s Lookout)
- Barrio Antiguo (Old Town)
- Macroplaza (La Gran Plaza)
- St. Lucia Riverwalk (Paseo Santa Lucia)
- Calle Morelos
- Glass Museum (Museo del Vidrio)
- Mexican Baseball Hall of Fame (Salón de la Fama)
- Fundidora Park
- Sesamo Park Plaza (Parque Plaza Sesamo)
- Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma Brewery (Cervecería Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma)
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- Chipinque Ecological Park (Parque Ecológico Chipinque)
- Monterrey City Hall (Palacio Municipal)
- State Museum of Popular Cultures (Museo Estatal de Culturas Populares)
- Villa de Santiago