Macroplaza (La Gran Plaza) Tours and Activities
Build in the early 1980s, this popular town square is a hub for commerce and the fourth-largest plaza of its kind in the world. Impressive monuments line the pedestrian zone, including Faro del Comercio, which shoots green laser lights into the city sky each night.
Visitors to the plaza can wander the halls of the Palacio de Gobierno, where local government offices are located, or explore the Biblioteca Fray Servando Teresa de Mier—the city’s iconic public library. Visitors can escape the noise of the city in nearby Jardin Hundido—located at the center of Macroplaza—where quiet fountains and well-kept gardens provide a true urban oasis.
Tours and Activities to Experience Macroplaza (La Gran Plaza)
Questions & Answers
- City Tour From Monterrey
- Monterrey City Tour with a local - Private
- Monterrey Transfers City Tour 5.
- Magic Christmas Tour in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Mazatlan
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Sinaloa
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Central Mexico