Top Monterey & Carmel Classes & Workshops
13 results | All Monterey & Carmel Tours
* A traveler said: "The information provided by the naturalist was fun, entertaining, concise and informed. We had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "So much laughter! Best part of my trip. Most fun with my daughter. Glad I went on Sunday and not Saturday as there was so much traffic on Saturday."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. It was really neat to see the marker points they had set up during the route and the guy who helped had really great customer service. I would definitely go again!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. We saw 14 whales, and too many sea lions and dolphins to count."
* A traveler said: "It was fun and a beautiful tour, we enjoyed and will definitely recommend to anyone visiting Carmel."
* A traveler said: "your staff were very helpful to accommodate our request. even we were over time they were very nice about it"
* A traveler said: "The GPS activation of the tour guide was highly accurate. Hence, “stop and look to your right” came at the right moments. No lag or delay on the walking tour. We were able to pair our AirPods (2 sets) to our IPhone."
* A traveler said: "Brian was so fun and informative. All the food was great! Learned really interesting facts about town."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this trip. We saw Orca's, Humpbacks, dolphins, and of course sea lions. The marine biologist on our trip was great...sorry, can't remember his name! They wanted to make sure we saw all that we could and made the trip VERY worthwhile! Highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "She is amazing and funny and the whole experience was informative and fun! So friendly and tasty! I would love to do something like this again in the future!"