Top Moab Wellness Classes
10 results | All Moab Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the scenery, learning about the geologic dynamics/history, and traveling the backroads of the park."
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "There were wonderful hosts and tour guides! Definitely would book another tour through this company!"
* A traveler said: "We were taken to parts of the park we couldn't have seen on our own. We enjoyed our driver and guide. The experience was with the time and money"
* A traveler said: "Camden was our guide. He was awesome. Guides were all nice. I just booked the wrong raft ride. Should have done a more advanced white water ride."
* A traveler said: "We had a number of memorable moments on the tour. First, Paulina overall was fantastic. She was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant, and took some nice photos of our family along the way. The sites to which we took us were also great - the Canyonlands view was amazing, and the sunset was gorgeous. Paulina also gave us great insight for our time in Arches the next day."
* A traveler said: "Mark was a wonderful guide with lots of stories and history of the park to share. He also had a great sense of humor which added to the stories. We would definitely hire Mark to guide us through a national park if the opportunity presented itself."
* A traveler said: "The App was on point. I love the narration of the histories and scientific facts provided. It was very helpful and made us feel that we have our own private guide during the whole tour."