Top Moab Tickets & Passes
31 results | All Moab Tours
* A traveler said: "There were wonderful hosts and tour guides! Definitely would book another tour through this company!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the scenery, learning about the geologic dynamics/history, and traveling the backroads of the park."
* A traveler said: "Gerrit was an excellent driver and host. Really enjoyed the tour. Glad I did not sign up for a regular Jeep tour."
* A traveler said: "We were taken to parts of the park we couldn't have seen on our own. We enjoyed our driver and guide. The experience was with the time and money"
* A traveler said: "Dan was fantastic! My friend and I had the best time ever! Thank you Dan! We would do it again in a minute!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Our guide Mike made the adventure all the better. If your in the Moab area Make time to have a good time."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip for those not experienced with 4x4 driving. Went to places that you can’t reach by walking. Was one of the highlights of the trip. Amazing what type of terrain those buggies can go over."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Dave was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about the history of the park, the different layers of rock and also the many movies that had been filmed at the park. A great day."
* A traveler said: "We took the 5pm tour in September and caught a beautiful sunset. While we were initially terrified (we’ve never driven a UTV before) we trusted the vehicle and our tour guide and had a blast. Mike was fun, made sure we saw it all, and gave us tips for the rest of our stay in Moab based on our interests."
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable experience. Jesse rainbow our guide was awesome. Very knowledgeable. Took us to beautiful places . Made it very exciting at the same was looking out for our safety"
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip with Ben. He was very knowledgeable and fun to spend the day with. Five in the 4x4 was a little tight but made it work. We enjoyed seeing a part of the park we couldn’t have seen on our own and also really enjoyed the hike. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Trip was awesome and Brendan was a total pro! He put us at ease and showed us a great time! Also, the Jeep is super nice and comfortable. We were glad we booked this particular trip! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Aaron did a great job showing us all the ‘secret’ Petroglyph spots at Moab! He was also very conscientious about what his customers were looking for."
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal! Tour guide rocked! Best and safest experience ever! The views were incredible! One of kind pictures"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous trip on Sept 4th. Jesse was very knowledgeable and fun. Driving the ATV was a lot of fun with some beautiful scenery a long the way."
* A traveler said: "Lots of great local tips on trails. Excellent view of interesting petroglyphs. Safe and great for families. Thanks, Woody!!"
* A traveler said: "I am a beginner when it comes to using anything more than a point and shoot camera. I enjoy photographing landscapes, and wanted to learn more. Colin provided some great pointers and helped me learn how to use my camera better and compose great shots of some incredible natural scenery. I would recommend coming prepared with an understanding of how to make certain basic camera adjustments to aperture, shutter speed, and ISO, at a minimum. There were also more seasoned photographers in the group and it seemed like they were getting a lot out of the experience as well in terms of Colin’s location scouting - I'd say it’s good for all levels. Generally speaking, if you have limited time, it’s also a good way to see some highlights of three parks within a single day (though due to time constraints, none involving extensive hiking, so I went back and did some of those on my own - e.g., Delicate Arch). It is a long day but well worth it - you certainly get your money’s worth. Highly recommend the night session as well. The stars were incredibly visible after dark with very little light pollution."
* A traveler said: "Mark was a wonderful guide with lots of stories and history of the park to share. He also had a great sense of humor which added to the stories. We would definitely hire Mark to guide us through a national park if the opportunity presented itself."
* A traveler said: "David Fisher , our tour guide was amazing. His knowledge and passion for what he does was abundantly obvious ! Thank you for an incredible experience"
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing and we were able to get a genuine glimpse into the beauty of Moab and Canyonlands. Our tour guide, DeVon, was very passionate about the culture and history of the area and the people that once inhabited it. Never once did we feel unsafe as we passed steep cliffs, although the roads got bumpy at times. Overall a great experience and we’ll definitely be checking out Adrift Adventure’s other tours."
* A traveler said: "John was a wonderful guide - patient, knowledgeable and accommodating. Our family of 4 (including kids ages 10 and 8) toured Arches and John knew all the secrets to avoid the crowds and get great views and photos. We also did some off roading which the kids LOVED! A fantastic way to start our Moab experience."