Top Moab Float Trips
14 results | All Moab Tours
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "The App was on point. I love the narration of the histories and scientific facts provided. It was very helpful and made us feel that we have our own private guide during the whole tour."
* A traveler said: "Lovely float on Colorado River with a knowledgeable guide. The full day trip included lunch which was fantastic Cesar salad wrap."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "Great guides. Travis and Thomas extremely knowledgeable Easy class 1 and 2 rapids An all together beautiful day."
* A traveler said: "Amazing super fun time incredible view and driving experience highlight of our trip. Didn’t felt rush and the guide was very accommodating"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the beautiful views, and our tour guide Austin was knowledgeable and laid back. We definitely recommend the half day out on the river while you are here."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the scenery, learning about the geologic dynamics/history, and traveling the backroads of the park."
* A traveler said: "App works well. Would be good if it sensed your driving direction and triggered the information in both directions. But besides that- it was good."
* A traveler said: "So much fun and such a great way to get views from the water. Water levels were very low because it is late in the season, but it made for a very calm but fun "white water drift" and allowed me to get amazing photos. Dan or "River Jesus" was so great and made sure we all got the most out of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Camden was our guide. He was awesome. Guides were all nice. I just booked the wrong raft ride. Should have done a more advanced white water ride."
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were fun and knowledgeable! Nice quiet trip down the Colorado, excellent for first time rafters. Rapids weren't too rough and plenty of places for swimming and water fights with other boats!"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The team of guides we had were authentic and genuine (shout out to Katie, Greg, Lake, and Ethan); you can tell they truly enjoyed their job and their life. It was truly full service from pick up, drive to and from, rafting and LUNCH! I thought lunch would just be "here are some snacks," but it really was an actual lunch. The rapids were exciting and provided an adrenaline rush. The guides gave us safety tips and were clearly competent and confident if something were to happen. I was curious to see where the overall 'half' start came from and after reading other reviews, I could see why ppl might be bummed about their experience. That being said, I would recommend/suggest that you 'claim' a paddle boat if that is what you want. An option might be for Navtec to offer an optional upgrade to guarantee a spot in the paddle boats. Other reviewers mentioned no A/C (*eye roll), long drive (*eye roll*), and small rapids. Navtec can't control the rhythm of the rapids or the water levels, so I don't think they should be faulted for that. Overall, I would highly recommend, absolutely worth the price point, and I'm ready to do it again."
* A traveler said: "Carmen was the bomb! We had a great adventure and loved the scenery. Nice floats and calm water and also fun rapids and excitement. Kids loved it. Would definitely go again!"