Top Moab Culture
16 results | All Moab Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Recommend the early trip! Ben was a fantastic guide. Beautiful and fun...would do again!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The off roads vehicles are very good, tour guides were very knowledgeable and helped all of us climb up and down the arches to ensure we had a good, safe experience. They took us to the hidden gems in the park where we could have easy hikes, get great pictures and avoid the large crowds."
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "We were taken to parts of the park we couldn't have seen on our own. We enjoyed our driver and guide. The experience was with the time and money"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "Gerrit was an excellent driver and host. Really enjoyed the tour. Glad I did not sign up for a regular Jeep tour."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sites! Great narrating throughout the park! We are so very glad that we were able to experience this adventure."
* A traveler said: "Mark was a wonderful guide with lots of stories and history of the park to share. He also had a great sense of humor which added to the stories. We would definitely hire Mark to guide us through a national park if the opportunity presented itself."
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip with Ben. He was very knowledgeable and fun to spend the day with. Five in the 4x4 was a little tight but made it work. We enjoyed seeing a part of the park we couldn’t have seen on our own and also really enjoyed the hike. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Lots of great local tips on trails. Excellent view of interesting petroglyphs. Safe and great for families. Thanks, Woody!!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous trip on Sept 4th. Jesse was very knowledgeable and fun. Driving the ATV was a lot of fun with some beautiful scenery a long the way."
* A traveler said: "I am a beginner when it comes to using anything more than a point and shoot camera. I enjoy photographing landscapes, and wanted to learn more. Colin provided some great pointers and helped me learn how to use my camera better and compose great shots of some incredible natural scenery. I would recommend coming prepared with an understanding of how to make certain basic camera adjustments to aperture, shutter speed, and ISO, at a minimum. There were also more seasoned photographers in the group and it seemed like they were getting a lot out of the experience as well in terms of Colin’s location scouting - I'd say it’s good for all levels. Generally speaking, if you have limited time, it’s also a good way to see some highlights of three parks within a single day (though due to time constraints, none involving extensive hiking, so I went back and did some of those on my own - e.g., Delicate Arch). It is a long day but well worth it - you certainly get your money’s worth. Highly recommend the night session as well. The stars were incredibly visible after dark with very little light pollution."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the photography tour with Colin. He identified great photo shoot locations and had great tips on photo composition and angles that were an awesome lesson for a beginner like me. I look forward to returning to the area and taking the tour again. I highly recommend this tour with Colin."