Top Moab Bus Tours
23 results | All Moab Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The off roads vehicles are very good, tour guides were very knowledgeable and helped all of us climb up and down the arches to ensure we had a good, safe experience. They took us to the hidden gems in the park where we could have easy hikes, get great pictures and avoid the large crowds."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "Mark was a wonderful guide with lots of stories and history of the park to share. He also had a great sense of humor which added to the stories. We would definitely hire Mark to guide us through a national park if the opportunity presented itself."
* A traveler said: "The App was on point. I love the narration of the histories and scientific facts provided. It was very helpful and made us feel that we have our own private guide during the whole tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Dave was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about the history of the park, the different layers of rock and also the many movies that had been filmed at the park. A great day."
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip with Ben. He was very knowledgeable and fun to spend the day with. Five in the 4x4 was a little tight but made it work. We enjoyed seeing a part of the park we couldn’t have seen on our own and also really enjoyed the hike. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We were able to see the sunset and the rise of the moon at the same time. What a remarkable experience"
* A traveler said: "Our river guide Aaron, was awesome. She brought a sense of adventure and humor to the trip. Highly recommend Mild to Wild and would definitely request to be on her raft. Thanks Aaron and Mild to Wild for the experience...."
* A traveler said: "Ben was my tour guide and he oustanding. Ben was proffessional and knowledgeable about the National Park, surrounding areas, animals and flora. It was an amazing trip that felt like you were on and adventure with a geologist friend."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the beautiful views, and our tour guide Austin was knowledgeable and laid back. We definitely recommend the half day out on the river while you are here."
* A traveler said: "No problems whatsoever with the app. The tour was at our own pace and without it, we would not have seen some of the beautiful arches. We considered the other expensive tours but they were sold out. We don’t think we missed anything by doing this tour on our own."
* A traveler said: "The beauty and uniqueness of Moab is indescribable. What made our excursion even more special was our very knowledgeable and personable tour guide Sav. It was a prefect morning. I would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Carmen was the bomb! We had a great adventure and loved the scenery. Nice floats and calm water and also fun rapids and excitement. Kids loved it. Would definitely go again!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing trip down the Colorado! Our guide, Ben, was really fantastic and did such a great job of making the trip fun and safe for all 4 members of our group. He was very knowledgable, a great teacher, and made sure we all had a blast. The only issue we had was that the Viator website listed this trip as including snacks, so we didn't bring any water with us. Once we got to our guide, he told us we needed water - he was awesome at helping us find the water, but it would've been easier to have just come prepared. All in all, it was super easy to book, super fun, and we are so glad that we did it!"
* A traveler said: "We had Tom as our guide. If there were five stars available I would give him 10. Tom is a retired science teacher and brought his knowledge of everything out in the field and conveyed it in such a manner made the tour enjoyable, educational and outstanding. I wish I had a time for every tour I take."
* A traveler said: "I am a beginner when it comes to using anything more than a point and shoot camera. I enjoy photographing landscapes, and wanted to learn more. Colin provided some great pointers and helped me learn how to use my camera better and compose great shots of some incredible natural scenery. I would recommend coming prepared with an understanding of how to make certain basic camera adjustments to aperture, shutter speed, and ISO, at a minimum. There were also more seasoned photographers in the group and it seemed like they were getting a lot out of the experience as well in terms of Colin’s location scouting - I'd say it’s good for all levels. Generally speaking, if you have limited time, it’s also a good way to see some highlights of three parks within a single day (though due to time constraints, none involving extensive hiking, so I went back and did some of those on my own - e.g., Delicate Arch). It is a long day but well worth it - you certainly get your money’s worth. Highly recommend the night session as well. The stars were incredibly visible after dark with very little light pollution."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the photography tour with Colin. He identified great photo shoot locations and had great tips on photo composition and angles that were an awesome lesson for a beginner like me. I look forward to returning to the area and taking the tour again. I highly recommend this tour with Colin."