Top Milan Classes & Workshops
59 results | All Milan Tours
* A traveler said: "Charles, our guide, was good and thorough. He has a sense of humor and wickedly irreverent in a nice way. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Very knowledgeable and well humoured guide. A litle bit expensive but it save us time and provides extra information."
* A traveler said: "This place is a Disneyland for grownups ! So many great brands at reasonable prices ! We were in awe. Thank you For this wonderful experience !"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do when in Milan. Although there is a ticket office at the location, you have go through a third party to enter. The tour guide was excellent and interesting. Plan in advance or you won’t be able to see this amazing piece of history."
* A traveler said: "The church and the painting are fantastic. Our guide was helpful and very informative of the history of Milan and the works of Leonardo."
* A traveler said: "Our guide meant us right on time and explained several things about the church and neighborhood we never would have known. We had only 15 minutes to view The Last Supper fresco but the guide explained the masterpiece with a knowledgeable script we could appreciate it even more."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very informative guide. Saw all major tourist attractions and the magnificent Last Supper artwork! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "I didn’t have much expectation to this trip. I have seen many outlets, but this one was a good experience for all wallets and all expectations. Confortable trip and enough time to shop, relax and come back."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time learning about the history of Milano and about the last supper. Our guide was very personable and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience!! Our Tourguide & the woman that we did the workshop with, were incredibly nice! I went with a friend and we got amazing insights and both went home super excited, with our self-created perfumes. Can 100% recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Great family morning, we enjoyed the course & the food! Would definitely recommend it! The best part was making pasta from scratch. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing day. Great class taught by a great chef! If I return to Milano I will book another class. If you are a fan of cooking, or have always wanted to learn, this is the perfect opportunity to do so. Very hands on, and very informative. Plus you get to eat a great meal that you help prepare. What more can you ask for!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and really quality time. Vittorio is one of the best teachers with great instructions and address the tricky points really well"
* A traveler said: "This cooking experience was the best memory in Milan. Clara is very friendly. Her recipe was delicious and we learned a lot about food culture in Italy. Visiting local market was also great. We saw and taste wonderful Italian ingredients. Thanks Clara!"
* A traveler said: "Vittorio was a great instructor and host. We had a wonderful time learning to make pasta. The food was delicious, and he made sure to send us the recipes after the fact so weren't worried about writing anything down while the class was going on."
* A traveler said: "Totally fantastic experience! Elena was a great teacher and the meal was the best I have had during my trip. Highly recommend Elena and the class."
* A traveler said: "The cooking class with Bruna was perfect! I really learnt how to make pasta and tiramisu and the evening we spent together in her flat was like being with friends you haven’t met before. It was an original experience, if you get the chance take it :)"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with Marie, really enjoyed the experience. The food was lovely and Marie was so friendly welcoming us into her home."
* A traveler said: "I travel solo en Covid Time, was a nice experience, learn make pizza in Milan with a real Italian, it was like visiting a friend, and cook together, in the middle of talking and cooking time flew by. He is an excellent host, I glad meeting him. Totalmente recommended six stars"
* A traveler said: "Our host Bruna was excellent. She was very knowledgeable and a very good teacher. We learned how to make pasta and gelato and enjoyed a lovely lunch in her beautiful garden."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' or Vineyard and Milan Duomo Tour
- 2-hour Milan Skip the Line The Last Supper and Renaissance Walking Tour
- Serravalle Outlet Shopping Tour
- Skip the Line: Last Supper Tour in Milan
- Skip the Line: Leonardo da Vinci Walking Tour of Milan Including 'The Last Supper' Ticket
- San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)
- Codex Atlanticus
- Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)
- Via Monte Napoleone
- La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)
- Museo del Novecento
- Piazza Fontana
- Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)
- Porta Nuova
- Vicolo dei Lavandai
- Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)
- Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)
- Casa Milan
- Leonardo3 Museum
- Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)
- Serravalle Designer Outlet
- QC Termemilano
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps