Top Middlesbrough Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
Attractions & Museums
Museum Tickets & Passes
Arts & Design
Tickets & Passes
Art & Culture
1 result | All Middlesbrough Tours
Sort by: Featured
A fascinating journey through time, set in an authentically-created historic quayside of the 1800s. Experience Fighting Ships, a powerful insight into the tough lives of sailors from around the time of Admiral Lord Nelson and the Battle of Trafalgar. Learn how they were press ganged and see what life was like on board HMS Trincomalee, the oldest warship still afloat in the UK and the jewel in the historic quayside of Hartlepool. Concession tickets are currently unavailable through this website. If you would like to purchase a concession ticket, please contact the museum directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Tickets & Passes in Middlesbrough are taking additional safety precautions?
These Middlesbrough experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England