Top Miami Water Equipment Rentals
39 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. You must go here if you are visiting Miami. The show after the airboat was great as well. Bring cash for tips and the amazing food."
* A traveler said: "Capt. Disco was great. We saw several alligators and other wildlife. Absolutely will be going back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "My name is Shante It was my moms birthday she had a good time she said she wouldn’t get on the boat but did we even won a free 5day trip every time I come to Miami I will re live the experience everybody were great from the staff to the caption even the guest overall 10/10"
* A traveler said: "I am so sorry for the late review. Robyn was the most wonderful guide. She clearly cares about the community and made us feel like family! It was a very fun and informative tour. Plus, she sent us off with some of her delicious recipes!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome! It was raining, but it did not stop us. The instructor was funny as well. Every thing was what we were expected to be!!!"
* A traveler said: "We liked all of it. We took the 2 hour tour just to have an overall taste of Miami, and that was accomplished. Sometimes the audio was not synced with what we were seeing , but we realize it would be hard to do that driving through the city. Great time."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time seeing multiple alligators. The driver was amazing. Then we went back and sat through educational seminar. It was the most comprehensive in informing with interactive experience!! We came from California to do it. And it was well worth it"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding attention to safety for all passengers, great experience in terms of comfort and enjoying the water, sailing master even shared his own pictures afterwards"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery and really good people that worked there The tour guide was very informative and they alligator show was very good"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful food. Excellent tour guide. The people we met were authentic. Loved the cigar rolling female owner company. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "They were very flexible in time and date we have a nice time the boat was nice it just turn off at the trip but we call them and they help us to fix it"
* A traveler said: "Memorable experience would highly recommend. My boyfriend and I had a great time. You are able to go wherever you want as long as your back within your time frame."
* A traveler said: "This was a really great experience! Our Captain - Jay was so awesome, he made the experience more memorable. Very informative and warm, an all around great guy, I would definitely book again, hopefully with Jay at the helm! We were celebrating my daughter’s birthday, Jay was really accommodating to them. Thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "Easy check in, nice and clean boat. Great way to spend 4 hours touring miami on your own! Lots of great photo opportunities!"
* A traveler said: "This is the best activity to do in Miami where you have your privacy, aren’t spending loads of money (it is super affordable compared to same activity offered by different company), you can listen to your own music, go where ever you’d like to go (within the limits of course, but is a great wide area) and can take some GREAT vacation pictures and videos! Btw Karlo is the best! Very professional, gave very clear instructions and was so incredibly nice to my family and myself. I will always purchase this activity whenever I am in Miami again and I will always recommend it to everyone I know. Thank you for making our family vacation memorable. :) On a side note - it only takes common sense to grasp the concept of taking care and responsibility of someone else’s property when you borrow it which is essentially what you are doing here. Not hard. Follow directions. I did, however, take pictures in the beginning before getting on the boat and we made sure we cleaned up after."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. We are family of five, youngest being 10. Gentlemen recommended she ride on my board with me, which was the right decision. Helpful instructions for us mostly first timers. Beautiful day, beautiful route past enormous yachts, then through channels filled with expensive waterfront homes. We also paddled under two bridges. Overall, super fun and one of our Miami trip highlights. The brothers who run this business make you feel welcome and valued. They are super chill, friendly and reasonable. Plus, they have two adorable pugs who hang out in the shop. HIGHLY RECOMMEND."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed myself on the kayaks me and my sister nephew and brother all enjoyed the water on these clear bottom kayaks"
* A traveler said: "The host was very accommodating! The jetski was great, had a lot of fun! Would certainly recommend this!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Art Deco Historic District
- Coral Castle Museum
- Key Biscayne
- Bal Harbour
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Jungle Island
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- South Pointe Park
- Aventura Mall
- Oleta River State Park
- Coconut Grove
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Bass Museum of Art
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Dolphin Mall
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Fisher Island
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island