Top Miami Sporting Events
38 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time Captain Jeremy was great during the airboat trip. No much sitting area, had to eat stating up."
* A traveler said: "The host was very nice and helpful she took good care of my wife who was in uncomfortable she took lots of photos for us"
* A traveler said: "Mughel was very friendly and helpful, we had a great time I recommend this tour if you want to see the most important areas in Miami."
* A traveler said: "Great start to the year doing this tour in the beautiful everglades. Transport bus was on time and comfortable. Airboat tour was fun and saw plenty of Alligators."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonder time. Tony our guide was fun and knowledgeable. The views were breathtaking. Great experience!"
* A traveler said: "They guys was excellent in every way. I will definitely come again and bring and refer more people to have the experience. Totally worth it"
* A traveler said: "Awesome! Really recommend. Car is beautiful just wish it was a bit more driving. Just 30 minutes but overall 10/10"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time touring South Beach with Alex! He was very knowledgeable and fun. He made sure we got some great shots in front of the sunset and even gave us recommendations for dinner that evening. I would highly recommend this experience and book Alex if you can."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super cool. Key west is awesome and snorkeling is a must. 6 hours in key west is not long enough! But very very enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "First the staff is amazingly nice and a pleasure to work with...second the trip was very relaxing and enjoyable I highly recommend this"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience of Miami from the air. The customer service was outstanding. I love Renata, such a warm person. The whole team made the trip priceless."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Wynwood Walls
- Key Biscayne
- Bal Harbour
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Aventura Mall
- Miami Children's Museum
- Art Deco Historic District
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Dolphin Mall
- Jungle Island
- New World Center
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Oleta River State Park
- Coconut Grove
- Fisher Island
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island