Top Miami Parasailing
10 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Me and my Hubby first time , It was my b-day and it was so amazing!!! Anouk and partner were great!😁"
* A traveler said: "The best part of my visit to Miami! Ivory was an amazing guide. The art was beautiful. I will be back. 5 stars!!!"
* A traveler said: "excellent tour guide, very informative and pleasant. Well worth the time and cost. Great area to enjoy lunch and sites."
* A traveler said: "I am so sorry for the late review. Robyn was the most wonderful guide. She clearly cares about the community and made us feel like family! It was a very fun and informative tour. Plus, she sent us off with some of her delicious recipes!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the tour guide and the process artist does when tagging a wall. I learned a lot and seen beautiful art. I would definitely do this tour again when I come back to Miami."
* A traveler said: "Our instructor was very helpful and clear in both giving instructions and training. He was a great motivator and very patient too."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour! Roberto did a fantastic job explaining us all about the murals, the artists, the techniques and moreover he is very friendly. For those who wish to learn more about Wynwood, I highly recommend visiting this neighborhood with Roberto."
* A traveler said: "Ariel our Cuban guide was very nice and explain everything with a lot of patient and enthusiastic. Both in English and Spanish when we needed a translation."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and very informative. I enjoyed all the activities at Key West and the bus ride to the Keys was smooth and safe. The tour guide gave us all the information about the islands that was very interesting. Great tour. I will do this again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- South Pointe Park
- Bass Museum of Art
- Bal Harbour
- Coconut Grove
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Key Biscayne
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Wynwood Walls
- Coral Castle Museum
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Jungle Island
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Coral Gables
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island